Chapter Ten

I know I have put this song in before but yeah. Its called Love Me Like You Do By Ellie Goulding

***

*Saturday night*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

Right now Alicia picked up Mary and Spencer went out with the boys. Garcia and J.J were coming over for a girls night. And we all know how Garcia is when I say girls night. Before the girls came over I went to the drug store and got a pregnancy test. Soon there was knock on the door. I walked over and saw Garcia and J.J there. I smiled.

"Come on in," I said. They came in. "I see Garcia bought the alcohol. Should I call a cab for both of you now or later?" They smiled.

"I'm not drinking," J.J says.

"Party popper," Garcia says to her. I laughed.

"I am not sure if I am going to drink," I said.

"Gosh your also a party popper," Garcia says.

"Thank you," I said. They all laughed. Soon Garcia went into the kitchen.

"So Mary went to her babysitters?" J.J asked me. I nodded. "Yeah, Alicia said she could watch her all night." Soon Garcia came out with my pregnancy test. J.J and I looked at her.

"You going to do it now?" Garcia asked me. I nodded my head slowly. I walked up to her and she gave it to me. I walked into the bathroom. Looking at it. Taking a deep breath.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

It didn't take long. Now I had to wait two minutes. I set it on the coffee table where everyone was waiting. J.J set the timer.

"So are you hoping your pregnant?" J.J asked me. I nodded.

"But I am also concerned about what Spencer will do," I said.

"He will be thrilled. You know he does love Henry so he would love this child as much as Henry," J.J says.

"And doesn't he love Mary?" Garcia asked me.

"Yes, but they are not babies. I am just worried," I said. J.J started rubbing my back.

"Don't worry. He will be a great father," J.J says.

"Yeah and if he leaves you I will give him a stern talking," Garcia says. I laughed.

"Thank you, for being here, for this," I said. "If I am pregnant I just don't know how I am going to tell him."

"You will find a way," Garcia says. Soon the timer went off. I took a deep breath, and picked up the pregnancy test. I looked at it and then looked at the girls.

***

*Next day*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

Spencer got home not too late last night. Well what I predicted I had to call a cab for Garcia. The girls left before Spencer got home. It was bright and early when Mary came back. She was still tired so I let her sleep a little more in her room. It was hours and I was in the kitchen cooking up some eggs, bacon and toast. Spencer was still sleeping. Soon Mary came running out in her jammies.

"Hi mommy," She says.

"Hi angel," I said.

"What are you doing?" She asked me as she sat at the table.

"I am making breakfast," I said as I cooked the eggs and bacon.

"Smells yummy," She says. I smiled.

"I hope so," I said. Soon the eggs and bacon were done and the toast popped up. I buttered the toast and put it on the plate along with the eggs and bacon. I was done with Mary's and I gave it to her. Soon I felt arms wrapped around my waist and someone kissing my neck.

"Hi," Spencer says.

"Hi," I said smiling. I did the same with Spencer's. I set it on the table.

"Ooo bacon," He says sitting down. I laughed. I grabbed mine and sat with them.

"So Mary what do you want to do today?" I asked her.

"Go to the park!" She says. I smiled. "Mommy can I have some milk?" I nodded and was about to get up when Spencer got my hand. I looked at him.

"I'll get it," He says getting up. I smiled. He got up and went to the fridge.

"So you want to go to the park?" I asked her. She nods. I looked at Spencer who was smiling. "I think we can fit that in."

"Yay!" She says.

"Eat up and then go get dress," I said. "Then we can leave." She nods and starts to get up again. Spencer gave her the milk he poured and she drank it. Soon she was done.

"Mommy I am going to get dress," She says. I nodded and she ran off to her room. I looked at Spencer.

"So in a couple days its Mary's birthday. I thought she should have a birthday party with the team and some of her friends at school," I said. Spencer looked at me and smiled.

"Perfect," He says. I smiled and pecked his lips. We finished eating and I went to get ready. Once I was done I walked out and smiled.

"Off to the park," I said. Mary opened the door and Spencer was smiling.

"Your in a good mood," He says.

"Well that is who I am," I said. I grabbed my coat and we headed out.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

Since the park wasn't far we just walked. Once when we got there Mary went off to play with her friends. Spencer and I sat on the bench. He put his arm around me and I cuddled into his chest. 

*An hour*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I had to tell him. He has to know. I got up and Spencer's arm came off my waist.

"What is it?" He asked me. I looked at him.

"I need to tell you something," I said.

***

"Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children

-Charles R. Swindoll"

***

Hehe I am literally teasing you guys with this. And there will be more teasing to come. Hehe. I am evil though.