Chapter Twenty-Three

*Cecilia's P.O.V*

Clare looked at Mark. She was so young when she lasted saw him. I don't even think-

"-Hey Mark, nice to see you again," She says. Okay so she remembers.

"Mark why are you here?" I asked him.

"I wanted to have a chat," He says. He holds out a gun low. Against my rib cage. "Come with me. The both of you." I nodded.

"Come on Clare," I said. She nods and we walked out of my apartment.

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We were all in the conference room, trying figure out who this person was. Soon Ellie walked in.

"We just got a report that Cecilia and her little sister was gone. They were suppose to stay at Cecilia's place until her mother came," Ellie says. I thought for a second.

"What was her last name?" I asked her.

"Smith," She says.  I took out my phone and called Garcia.

"Hey Chipmunk, got anything?" She asked me once she picked up.

"Might, can you look up a Cecilia Smith?" I asked her.

"You got it girly," She says. "She is twenty nine. Looks like she had a little sister name Clare. She is only seven years younger then Cecilia. Oh my. Lilly go get the team, because you found something."

"Okay," I said. I put it on speaker. "Go Garcia."

"Well it looks like when Cecilia put a restraining order on a guy name Mark Woods," Garcia starts out. "One day he asked her out, and she turned him down. No matter what he did, she would always turn him down. He would stalk her, send her flowers, you name it. There are even some nasty stuff in here, that I am not saying."

"What about Mark Woods, what does it say about him baby girl?" Morgan asked her.

"Well he does have a criminal record," She says. "After getting that retraining order, he killed his own parents, then killed five women and wow twenty teenagers."

"Garcia can you send the information-" Morgan was about to asked.

"To your phones. Already there," She says.

"Garcia you scare me sometimes," I said.

"I know," She says. "Good luck." Soon she hangs up. I smiled. We got on our bulletproof vests and made sure we had our guns. Once we made sure we had it, we went outside and got into the SUVs. Morgan, Reid and I in one and Hotch and Rossi in the other. Once we were in we started up the lights and went off.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We caught Mark. He was at his home. Almost killed Cecilia. But he didn't. Right now we were on our way back to Virginia. I was sitting on the couch and Spencer was lying down. His head on my lap. He was smiling like crazy.

"What are you smiling about genius?" I asked him.

"Just, remembering the first time you and I got to know each other. I use to ramble a lot because of how much I like you," He says. "Now look at where we are. If I hadn't met you, I don't know where I would be." I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I don't know either. You are my life saver," I whispered. He smiles.

*Four weeks later*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

Throughout my week twelve my baby bump has gotten bigger, and from what the doctor told me is that the baby can hear us now. Now I can feel the baby kick and move. Whenever Spencer can get the chance he starts talking to our baby. Which is totally adorable. Mary does it too. She is pretty much excited for a new little sister. I do talk to the baby when I am not busy. Whenever we go somewhere Hotch wants me to stay behind because I am pregnant, which I totally agree with. Spencer and I have been going through names to give the baby. I know its way too early, but we really want to be prepared.

James and his girlfriend have been coming over, and when he saw how big I was he thought I was fat. (Thanks bro, I told you that I was pregnant when I first knew.) He is a little loose in the head, since he started dating his girlfriend.

Miles, and London stopped by. Turns out London is also pregnant. I mean what is up with pregnant people lately. Is every girl getting knocked up. Anyway Miles and London are moving to Florida. Miles got a better job there and I wished him good luck.

Right now Spencer and I were sitting on the couch. Just enjoying being together. Mary was upstairs in her room. Spencer was flipping through channels. Soon he put on The Big Bang Theory.

"Kaya," Spencer says. I looked at him.

"What?" I asked him.

"Kaya," He repeats. "That is the name I like." I smiled.

"Maybe," I said. He smiles. He kissed the top of my forehead and we kept watching the show.

***

So I hope this chapter was good. Sorry I haven't been updating that much. Homework. Sorry if it was so short. I hope I didn't get you too worked up at that last scene. Very evil here. (Spell evil backwards its live HAHAHA! I AM A CONFUSING PERSON!)Next update should be soon.