Chapter Twelve

I am in love with the song Good For You By Selena Gomez. I love the one the WeeklyChris did I mean DAMN ITS HOT! Anyway so this chapter is based on the song Good For You by Selena Gomez not the cover one by WeeklyChris. But you should look it up. It is amazingly hot. Just like his cover of Chains. Anyway I picked this song because Lilly just wants to look good for Spencer.Okay. Story. Now! Before I ramble on about WeeklyChris like Spencer Reid.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

Mary was in bed and Spencer and I were in the living room cuddling on the couch. We were watching Doctor Who but I wasn't paying attention. I was too busy worrying about Mary's safety. Soon the TV turned off and that caught my attention.

"Are you okay Lilly? I know you are worried about Mary, but I am sure she will be fine tomorrow,"Spencer says. I sighed.

"It's just... Did you see that guy who was talking to Mary?" I asked him. He nods. "What if he was our unsub?"

"And maybe it was Alicia's boyfriend," Spencer says. "I mean he looks like he is seventeen or eighteen."

"And that is what he wants us to think. Maybe he looks older," I said looking at Spencer. He smiles and gets up.

"You think too much," He says.

"Just like you," I said.

"Hey!" He says. I smiled. I got up. "So when is that appointment?"

"Wednesday," I said. He kissed my nose and I crinkle my nose. He smiles.

"It's so cute when you do that," He says. I smiled.

"You think everything I do is cute," I said.

"Well your my wife. I love everything that you do," He says. I smiled. Soon he sat down and grabbed my waist. He pulled me down and I sat on his lap. He put his arms around me and I snuggled into his chest. He kissed my forehead and he turned the TV back on.

*Next day*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I woke up the next day to see Spencer was out of bed. I got up and got dressed into a gray t-shirt that says Love, My black jacket, blue jeans, my messenger bag, my blue and white converses, and my brown hat. Once I was dressed I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Once I was done I flushed the toilet and wiped my mouth. I walked out of the bathroom and downstairs to see everyone eating.

"Hi mommy," Mary says. I smiled.

"Hi angel," I said.

"You hungry. I cooked," He says. I shook my head.

"No thanks. I am not that hungry," I said. Spencer has gotten better at cooking. For one thing he stopped burning all of the food. He nods and sits down. I went into the fridge and grabbed my bottle of water. I sat down and started drinking it.

"Are you okay mommy?" Mary asked me as she ate her pancakes.

"Yes I am. I just don't feel like eating today," I said. Not long Mary was done with her pancakes and so was Spencer. Mary took both plates.

"Be careful," Spencer says.

"I know daddy," She says. Soon she got to the sink and put them in. "Mommy, daddy. It's time to go to work and school." I smiled. I got up and Mary ran to get to school bag that was in living room. Spencer got up with me.

"Are you okay?" He whispers. I nodded.

"I am fine," I said. I pecked his lips.

"Ewww!" Mary yells. I smile. She does that every time. It's cute. Spencer grabbed his messenger bag and we all walked out the door. We got to the car. I helped Mary get in. I was about to put her seatbelt on. "I got it mommy. I am not five." I smiled.

"Okay," I said. She put it on and you hear a click. I get into the passenger side. Spencer got into the drivers side. He starts up the engine and we were off.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We got to Mary's school. We all got out of the car. I helped her out. Once she was out she gave us both big hugs.

"You be good," Spencer says.

"I will," She says. I get down to her size.

"Alicia will pick you up right after school. We will see you after work," I said.

"Okay. Go catch the bad guys," She says. As she walked away I saw the same man I did last night. Once she was inside safe and sound, Spencer and I got into the car. He starts up the engine and we leave her school.

***

*Spencer's P.O.V*

We got to the BAU. We walked inside and got to the elevator. I pressed the up button and the elevator came. We got in and Lilly pressed floor six. Once she did we went up. Not long we got there. I let her walk out first and when we got to the doors I opened them for her. She smile. We got into the conference room.

"Good you're here," Hotch says. We both smiled and sat down. "There has been another murder. I want Reid and Johnson to see if the family knows anything. Rossi and J.J can go to the crime scene." We nodded. Rossi and J.J got up and Lilly saw the family. She got up and walked out. I got up and walked up to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"What if that was us?" She asked me.

"It isn't. And we will find this pervert. And if he tries to touch Mary I know you will go all karate on him and beat his ass," I said. She smiles.

"True. Because no one touches my family," She says with a little sas. I smile and pecked her lips.

"Now lets catch this bastard," I whispered into her lips. I let go and we both walked to the door. 

***

"My family is my strength and my weakness

-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan"

***

So I know I haven't updated in like two weeks, but I was busy. I will try and get another update in before tomorrow or tomorrow. I hope. Love you all.