Chapter Twenty-Nine (Part One)

I like this song because it describes Lilly so much throughout the whole series. She is a tear in his heart and its soo cute!

***

*Four and a half months later*

*May 9th 2016*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I was dued at any time now. What the doctor told me. A few month back Hotch told me to stay back so if the baby arrived at any time. So I would be hanging back with my girly Garcia.

I was in the conference room with Spencer by my side. He had his hand on my belly.

"I can't believe that our baby girl will be coming soon," He says.

"And ruining my vagina," I said. It was true. Birth changes you. He smiles. "I am going to look like shit after this." He shakes his head and pecks my lips.

"You will look beautiful either way," He says. I smiled.

"How did I get such a gentlemen as my husband?" I asked him.

"You hit the jackpot. Pretty boy is a gentlemen whether you like it or not," Morgan says walking in. "And hows the happy couple?"

"I am going through hell here," I said. He smiles. "I can't wait to get this baby out of me. Not that I love it. It's just I can't wait to have my caffeine again."

"Actually you can't consume caffeine for about three months since newborns can't really break down caffeine," Spencer says. I groan and he kisses the top of my forehead.

"What's going on?" Rossi asks.

"Lilly just figure out she can't have caffeine for another three months as she is breastfeeding her baby," Morgan says.

"I hate this, but I love it," I said. They smile. I was always a hoot. Soon Garcia and Hotch walked in.
"Okay Garcia," Hotch says. She nods.

"Well today my crime fighters," She says. I smiled. "We are going to San Francisco in California, because three bodies that have not been identified yet have shown up in the Baker's Beach, Marshall Beach and the China beach."

"In the water or were they buried?" Spencer asked.

"You can say both," She says. "They have not found out if they were really buried or came in when the waves did and the bodies were just buried." 

"Well we can discuss the rest on the jet ride there. Every wheels up in thirty," Hotch says. They nodded and all got up. I was sitting at my desk when Spencer came over.

"You know I am going to miss you," He says.

"Spence, I will be here when you come back and so will Mary," I said. He smiles and kisses my nose. Like always.

"I have to go find my to go bag then we have to leave," He says. I nodded and got up. He pecked my lips and left. I got up and walked until I got to Garcia's lair. I walked in and sat down. Garcia might of been with the gang saying goodbye. She had a lot of happy things in here which scared me sometimes, sometimes it didn't

This was one of those days where it kind of scared me. When you are alone in a room by yourself and pregnant. It gets scary. Soon the door opened and Garcia walked in.

"They are on their way to San Francisco," She says sitting in her chair.

"It must get lonely in here," I said.

"It does, but its nice," She says. I smiled.

"I just hope you don't mind me here," I said.

"No way, I love having you around," She says. I smiled.

"Well you got a friend in me," I said. She laughs. She knew I loved Toy Story. Actually the whole team knows that. And I make a lot of Toy Story references, even when I am pregnant. 

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I was sitting in the conference room and Garcia was talking to the team. Soon she got off and turn towards me. 

"So how are things with Mary?" Garcia asked me.

"Good actually, she has been helping Spencer and I with the baby room, but we might need to move," I said.

"Usually kids like Mary get jealous," Garcia replies.

"Well she is different. She was pretty excited when we told her. She has even been helping us out more around the house," I said.

"Wow," She replies. I nodded. Soon I felt something and I knew what it was.

"Garcia, it's time," I said.

***

Okay so next chapter isn't going to be that long, I think. But the mini book should be out a day or so after the last chapter is done. Hehe. So sad that this series will be ending by next year or so. Anyway I will have the next chapter up.