Chapter Eleven

*The Next Day*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I sat in the conference room since I got up early. Yeah just don't ask. Soon Garcia walked in.

"Hey," Garcia says. I smiled at her and saw more people walk in. Everyone sat down. Spencer sat next to me.

"Okay Garcia you can start," Hotch says.

"Well this one we are staying here"Garcia says. "Because, this freak is going after seven to eight year old girls." I looked up once when I heard that. Mary was turning eight soon. Spencer looked at me and saw my worry face.He took my hand. He watched as I got more and more worried over this.

"Wow this guy is sick," Rossi says. Soon my stomach turned for the worst.

"I think I'm going to be sick," I said. I got up and ran to the bathroom. Once I was done puking I got up and sat on the toilet seat. Soon Spencer walked in.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Go see the rest of the case. I should be back soon," I said smiling. He nods and walks out. Soon I got up and looked in the mirror. Last night after I told Spencer what was going on, I made a call to the doctor's for an appointment ASAP. Spencer wanted to come with me, but I didn't want to disappoint him until it was true. So I told him that I was okay going alone. He knew where I was coming from. I washed my face off and looked at myself in the mirror.

*Flashback*

"Spencer!" I yelled. It was when we were dating.

"What is it?" He asked me.We were at my place hanging out. I put on my IPod that was in the dock and a song came on.He smiled. "You wanna dance?" I nodded. He smiles and comes over to me. I grabbed his hand and he put his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck. I lied my head on his chest and he put his head on top of mine.

"Spencer," I said.

"Yes," He says.

"How long have we been dating for?" I asked him.

"About month, four days, three hours, twenty seven minutes and thirty six, wait no thirty seven seconds," He says. I smiled and took my head off his chest. I looked into his green eyes. "I love you Lilly." It was the first time he said that to me. Say something back stupid before he thinks that you don't love him back. Come on you love him.

"I love you too," I said. He smiles and kisses me. I smiled into the kiss and kissed him back.

*Flashback over*

I couldn't believe from where we came from. We were married. We adopted Mary, and I might be pregnant. I walked out the door after I dried off my face. I walked into the conference room to see Hotch looking at me.

"Are you okay Johnson?" Hotch asked me. I nodded.

"Never better," I said. Soon I opened the file and saw what happen to these girls. "Oh my god." The girls were kidnapped, sexuality harass,raped and killed in twenty-four hours.

"Yeah," Spencer says.

"Okay since we are all back,I want Rossi and Morgan to go to the last crime scene, J.J and I will talk to the parents, and Reid and Johnson can get started on the profile," Hotch says. We nodded and everyone left. I watched as Spencer went to the whiteboard and put the four eight year girls on it. I sighed. Spencer looked at me.

"She will be fine," Spencer says.

"I know, its just I should be home with her yet," I said.

"You are here trying to catch this ass of a freak," Spencer says. I nodded. "She's fine." I looked at him.

"Lets catch this bastard," I said. I get up and stood next to Spencer.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

Morgan and Rossi came back from the crime scene.

"What did you find?" I asked them.

"He cleans up good," Rossi says.

"So nothing," I said. They nodded. I looked back at the board. "What if he did his research on these girls?"

"You mean watched them for days?" Morgan asked me. I nodded.

"Say he is close with the mother and father and that leads to trust in the little girl," I said.

"This guy is such a pervert," Rossi says. I nodded.

"Craves off it," I said. Soon Hotch and J.J walked in.

"The parents didn't know who this person was," Hotch says. I looked at Spencer.

"Spencer," I said. He looked at me.

"Yeah," He says.

"You okay. You got your thinking face on and your thinking pretty hard," I said.

"I am just thinking on what you said.Research on his victims and their parents," He says. "To get close." I nodded.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We got off work. Spencer and I went home. We were outside when I saw a man talking to Mary. Soon Mary saw us.

"Mommy, daddy!" Mary yells. She runs up to Spencer and Spencer hugs her.

"Hi honey," Spencer says. I looked back up to see that the man left. Not long Alicia came out. She said goodbye to us and that she will be back to in the afternoon to pick up Mary after school. Spencer put Mary down and she ran inside. I smiled.

But I couldn't help but think

Who was that man? And

Was he our unsub?

***

"A warm smile in the universal language of kindness

-William Arthur Ward"

***

Sorry it was short. I have been thinking on the mini book and I am going to do it. I think you will love it as much as you loved these last five books. And btw I am thinking about not going up to my cousins place this week because I wanna stay here and get as much done before September 8th. That is when I go back to school and since I am in grade eleven I have to focus on what I want to do. I might want to become a writer because you guys love my stories. Anyway I will try and get as much done as I can before then because if I do then I might be able to focus more on my school work and try and figure out my science and math (worst subjects for me) lol. Anyway next chapter should be up soon.