Chapter Twenty-Four

So I will skip a lot of weeks, because I want to finish this book and get to the mini book. :P don't worry though. After the mini book is done, I have another book coming out. 

***

*Two weeks later*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I was in the conference room waiting for the others to come.

So I am around four and a half months pregnant and the worst thing about it, is I can't have caffeine. Man guys are lucky they don't have to go through this shit. 

Anyway we were just called in for another case. Spencer was talking to to Morgan about who knows what, and everyone else was spread around, waiting for Hotch.

*Spencer's P.O.V*

I was talking to Morgan about a dinner. Lilly has been very stress and her hormones have been talking a lot. I thought maybe a dinner would help with the team.

"We could ask Rossi if he would want to cook," Morgan asked. "Maybe he could have it at his mansion." I smiled.

"Maybe. I'll asked him later," I said.

"Guys we are ready," Hotch says. We nodded and walked into the conference room. I sat next to Lilly, and she smiles at me. 

"Okay my fellow detectives," Garcia starts out.

"Detectives. I thought we were FBI agents," Lilly jokes. Garcia smiles.

"Anyway, pack your bags because we are going to Chicago Illinois, why? Well this is why," She says. She clicked a button and two pictures came up on screen. Two men burnt to death.

"Wow," Lilly says.

"Yes. These two men went missing. The first one is Jace Ryder. He went missing five weeks ago, and was shown up maybe two weeks later," Garcia says. "Then Gavin Dallas went missing. Here is the four one one. Gavin went missing right when Jace's body was shown up. Gavin's body was shown up maybe four days after he went missing."

"This unsub didn't kidnap anyone else. Why call us in?" Rossi asked.

"That is what I was getting to. Dawson Griffin, went missing last night," Garcia says. 

"So they were brunt to death?" Lilly asked her. She nods.

"They also think they they were stabbed and shot, while being torture," Garcia says. "They are still going through the examination. It's kind of hard to know since they were brunt."

"Well, we don't have much time. He went from two weeks to four days. Who knows how long we have until the next body is shown up," Hotch says. "Wheels up in twenty." We nodded and got up.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We were on the plane discussing the case.

"So why keep them for days, then burn them," Hotch said.

"Well," Spencer starts out. "Maybe there is something this unsub sees in these men. They want these men because they have done something to bring out something in them. Then when the man pisses off the unsub he burns them of what they have left."

"Pretty boy makes sense," Morgan says. I nodded. I just kept looking at the files. Soon Garcia popped up on the screen.

"Bad news my crime fighters," Garcia says. "The emanation came back and they were stabbed ten times and shot six times to the head."

"Well if it is. I want Reid and Johnson to go to the last dispose sight, and to check on the autopsy. Morgan can go talk to the family members. Rossi and I will start on the profile," Hotch says. "Garcia. I want you to check where both men were the night they were last seen."

"Got it sir. Garcia out," She says. Soon the screen went black. We all started to relax until we landed.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We landed not the long ago. Reid and I got into one of the SUV, and Rossi, Morgan and Hotch got into another one. Reid was driving. I was sitting in the passenger seat. He started up the car and we left. I turned on the radio and one of my favourite old songs was on. It was called Girlfriend By Avril Lavigne. And it was the remix with Lil Mama. I started dancing in the SUV while we were driving. Spencer was laughing right beside me. Even though I was pregnant this was one of my jams. I ain't letting nothing go by, for me to be a total awkward idiot. Soon it ended.

"You are my idiot," He says. I smiles.

"It was my jam. Watch when this baby comes it's going to have my dance moves," I said. Spencer laughs.

"I can see that," He says. I lightly punched him and he looks like it hurts. Like he always does. He was an totally awkward idiot. But he was mine.

We were both totally awkward idiots together.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We finally got to the crime scene. 

"A dump sight. A good place to dump a body," Spencer says. I looked at him. "What?"

"Was that a joke?" I asked him. He thinks for a second.

"Happy accident," He says. I smiled. Spencer put on his blue gloves and crouch down. I walked over to the other side of the dump.

"Spence," I said. He gets up and comes over. All we saw was a happy face, in red.

"They miss a clue," Spencer says.

"Well it was hidden," I said. "Do you think it's blood?" 

"Doubt it," He says. "But let's see what the autopsy says about this." I nodded and we got back into the car.

***

Hiiiiiiii! Its me! I am smart. Lol. Anyway. I do have a test this week, so I might not be able to update that much, but hopefully you have seen the description to my new Spencer Reid book. If u like it tell me. Sorry if this chapter was short. Anyway hope it was good. SEE Y'ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!  So if you haven't been counting the weeks since we started this book, we are up to 18 weeks which is about 4 and a half months. And since this happen in April the baby will be born in December (not in real life, the book) lol. Don't judge me, this is all I have!