Chapter Twenty-Five

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We were waiting in the room with the two bodies. Waiting for the man. Soon he came in.

"Well from what I could see is that they were stabbed before anything, but somehow they were still alive when they were burnt. The stab wounds were just in the leg," He says. I looked at the body. "The shots to the head was after they were dead."

"What is it Lilly. You have your think face on," Spencer says.

"I am not too sure about this, but this could somehow be witchcraft," I said. "Being burned alive, also meaning burning at the stake. If he does change his persecution of this, by just being burnt alive, then we would know it's witchcraft." 

"That would make sense," Spencer says.

"Usually that is the punishment for having witchcraft, but they would also hang you. Depends," I continued. 

"Did you find any torture or any sexual-" Reid asks him, but he cuts him off.

"Besides the stab wounds and shots to the head, nothing I could find," He says.

"I still believe the unsub thinks that they did some kind of witchcraft or is burning them to make it look like its witchcraft," I said standing beside Reid.

"I think we should get back," Spencer says. I nodded. We thanked the man and left. We got outside and into the SUV. Spencer started it up and we drove off. Back to the police station.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We walked into the police station.

"What did you find?" Hotch asked us.

"Well," Reid starts out. "The stabbing were just in the leg, thinking that they could not walk, and the shots to the head were after they were burnt."

"Making sure they weren't alive," Morgan says.

"I also thought this could be witchcraft," I said. Everyone looks at me in confusion. "Witchcraft happened in maybe the 1300's to 1600's. If people ever did something that made them look like they were witches, they would be burnt alive, or hanged for it. I am not too sure how the shots to the head or the stabs to the legs work in this, but if he does change his whole perception on this, then it might be witchcraft he saw in these people." Morgan looks at Reid.

"Reid if you want to sigh the divorce papers now. I can go get them," He jokes. I looked at him and Reid was chucking. I sat down.

"No way Morgan," He says. "I love her the way she is."

"And I do too," I said. He smiles and pecks my lips. Soon the phone rang. Morgan put it on speaker.

"What do you got Garcia. And behave I got you on speaker," He says. 

"Okay this time I will behave because I don't want to look like an idiot," She says. I smiled. "Get this my little crime fighters-"

"I love how she calls us that," I said smiling.

"Thank you chipmunk, now where was I? Oh yeah. Get this, both Jace and Gavin were at the same bar when they disappeared."

"Must of knew who two targets to take," I said.

"And Dawson was just at that same bar the night he disappeared also," Garcia says.

"What was the bar called Garcia?" Hotch asked her.

"It was called," She says. I could hear her typing. " The Green Mill."

"Okay I want Rossi and Reid to go to The Green Mill. Garcia send them the address," Hotch says. "We will stay here and build on the profile."

"On it sir," She says. "Done."

"Okay you guys go," Hotch says. They nodded and walked out.

*Spencer's P.O.V*

Both Rossi and I got into the SUV. Rossi was driving and I was sitting in the passenger seat. He started up the car, and we were off.

"Hey Rossi I have to ask you something," I said.

"What is it?" Rossi asked me.

"It's just, Lilly has been very stress lately, and I wanted to have dinner with the whole team and their families," I said. "And I was wondering if you could host it?"

"For Lilly. Anything. She is like family you know," He says. I smiled.

"Thank you. This means the world. I just want to take the stress she has been getting with her job and being pregnant," I said. He smiles.

"Your a good husband Reid," He says. Yeah.

I am a good husband.

***

*Spencer's P.O.V*

We got to the bar and walked in.

"I'm sorry, but we are not open until tonight," A girl says. She has short blue and purple hair and green eyes.

"We are not here to drink," Rossi says. He pulls out his badge and shows it to her."We are from the FBI. We just want to ask you a couple questions."

"Were you the one on when three men came in here?" I asked.

"What were their names?" She asked me.

"Jace, Gavin and Dawson," I said.

"Whoa," She says. "Yeah I was."

"Did you see anybody that was followed them around, or talked to them, or even just sit at the bar watching them?" Rossi asked her. I could tell she was trying to look back. Soon she nodded.

"There was a man that sat at the bar looking at the men in here," She says. "When they were about to leave, he got up and asked about if they wanted someone to drive them home. They said yes and just left." We nodded.

"Did you noticed anything different from this man to anyone else?" I asked. 

"No, well I don't think so," She says.

"Describe him to us," Rossi says.

"He was six foot four. He had three tattoos, one on his wrist, one on his arm, and one on his neck. He had long brown hair maybe down to his neck. And he seemed pretty nice," She says. Rossi nods his head at me.

"Well if you think of anything else that happened on those nights, please don't hesitate to call," Rossi says giving her our card. She nods and we walked out.

***

So I have been trying for the past what? Two weeks to get this chapter in and yet I couldn't because of stupid school. Anyway hope it was good. :P. I hope you are enjoying it. Funny thing is, I have been updating Olivia, but not this book. I AM SORRY! What was the other thing? Oh yeah. If you are reading Olivia, you might of read that it will be on hold after chapter six. That is true. Why? Because I want to finish this series before going any further in any other book. So if you are reading it, you might have to wait a while for another update. Sorry.