Chapter Eighteen

*Saturday*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

Right now Mary and I are at the BAU, going up in the elevator.

"Mommy why are we here?" She asked me.

"I forgot something in the conference room, and I need to go get it," I said. We were having her birthday party today and she doesn't know about it. Spence was here with everyone else. Probably interrogating Austin. He took the train.

"Then can we go to the arcade?" She asked me. I told her that we were going to the arcade for her birthday when really it's here. I hope she won't be too disappointed. Soon I heard the ding and I put Mary down.

She holds onto my hand as we walk into the BAU. We walked into the conference room.
"Mommy why is it dark?" She asked me.

"Because I haven't turned on the lights," I said. I find the lights and I turned them on.
"SURPRISED!" said everyone who was in there. Mary jumped a little, but then she saw it was her birthday party.

"Is this for my birthday?" She asked me. I nodded. Soon she ran up and hugged me. "This is more amazing then going to the arcade for my birthday."

"It is?" I asked her

"Yes, my family is here," She says. "That is the most part I love about this."

"What about your loving father?" Spencer asked him, holding Henry. Soon he puts him down, and Mary runs up and hugs him.

"Thank you. This is the best birthday ever," She says. I smiled. Soon I saw a dark blue eyes and blonde hair walked up to Mary.

"Happy birthday Mary," He says.

"Thanks Austin," She says. Soon he runs away. I got down to her size.

"I can see why you like him," I said. She giggles. I smiled. Soon I get back up and Spencer walked over. He pecked my lips.

"Hi," He says.

"Hi," I said back. "Did you interrogated Austin?" I asked him.

"No," he says. "Too many witnesses." I smiled. I pecked his lips once more.

"Let's get this party started!" Mary exclaim. I smiled.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

"Okay everyone sit down and I'll go get the cake," I said. Everyone ran to their seats. I was about to walk out when Spencer came up to me.

"I'll go get it. You have done enough. Rest," he says. I smiled. He was always there when I needed him. Even if I was a bitch.

"Don't forget to light it," I said.

"Yeah yeah," He says. I laughed.

"Stop having sas," I said. He pecked my lips.

"Never," he whispers against my lips. He leaves and I stand next to Garcia.

"He has been a big help out has he?" Garcia asked me. I nodded.

"He wants me to rest and all that. He has been helping me plan this party, which was very nice of him. Besides Morgan," I said. Soon Morgan came over on his crutches along with Savannah right beside him.

"I heard my name," He says. I smiled.

"Always," I said. "Like me with food." He smiles.

"I heard you were helping out with this party," Garcia says.

"That is where you would go," Savannah says.

"What did you think?" He asked her. She walks away. Soon Morgan had the same idea as Garcia, and I had.