Chapter 2: There's always trouble

NOTE AGAIN SORRY: All the Streets, Books, Authors, Names, Excreta are MADE UP cause it would be super embarrassing if someone found there real name or street in here when they read this chapter.

Morrigans P.O.V.

At 9:28 that night I rode my bike home without saying goodbye to Angel or Yui. I was pissed at both of them. How could they tell me to move on when the funeral wasn't even over with? They were already over his death in a matter of four days? I couldn't believe it. My grieving had just begun and both of theirs has already ended? Unbelievable.

I rode so fast that I didn't even turn right like I was supposed to in order to get home. I plummeted down the street at lightning speed making people in my path jump or scream as I rode past them.

10 minutes later I was out of breath and panting. I sat down at a bench by a coffee shop and noticed a book store across the street. I had always had a thing for books. From the minute I entered 4th grade I could read Harry Potter with no problem. I walked my bike across the street and entered the book shop.

Medela's book shop.
One look at a book and you're in love.

I smiled at the quote and walked into a scent of old news papers and strawberries. A little old woman was standing behind a counter with a cash register in front of her. The place was abandoned apparently. No one besides me and the old lady were in there. It made me sad to see how no one valued books as much as they once had.

"Hello dear! Do you need any help looking for books? Any certain one you're looking for?"

"No, but thank you! I just came to buy some books but I'm not sure which ones... Oh do you have any books about funerals?" I seriously asked the stupidest and strangest questions...

"Why do you ask sweetie?" The woman replied with a sad look on her face.

"Ah well... My best friend died this week... Suicide..." I couldn't speak anymore. It was already to much on my heart to say anything else.

"Oh... I see, I'm sorry about that. Let me try to find something in the back where I keep special books."

"Thank you..." I sat down on a chair and wanted to fall asleep the second I sat down. I really should've tried to sleep for longer than 3 hours last night.

The lady returned with more than 15 books in her hands and looked like her arms were going to break any second. I sprang up and took some out of her hands into my own to help her out. She smiled sweetly at me. I tried to smile back but it didn't work. I picked up a book with a red cover named 'So you Think you can Plan a Funeral? By: Abat Solier. It had a great chapter names and listed appropriate funeral types for the death cause of the person that passed away.

Death number one: Old age. Page 1-13

Death Number 2: Car Crash. Page 14-21

Death Number 3: Missing Person. Page 15-34

Death Number 4: Shot/ Beaten. Page 35-43

Death Number 5: Cardiomyopathy/ Broken Heart. Page 44-58

Death Number 6: Suicide. Page 59- 71

Death Number 7: Elec-

Wait... Death Number 6... That's the one I needed. I flipped to page 59 and started reading it carefully.

"Most suicidal people would want their Funeral to be themed White, Red, or both. It symbolizes that they wanted the death, and took pride in committing their own death. Most likely they want the speaker only to say happy things about the Funeral. No one really knows the reason they would want that. But 8-10 suicidal people have written in their Wills that they wanted it to be happy themed..."

I sat in the chair and read the entire chapter. When I finished it i looked at the book lady. She was always smiling this warm Granny smile that I didn't think I'd ever be able to master.

"I would like to buy this mam, how much does it cost?"

"My, my young lady I'm surprised you need to buy a book about funeral planning! Why would you need to purchase a book like this?"

"Because... I'm planning the funeral..."

She looked at me as if I had just proved pigs could fly.

"In that case you,can have that book for free." She said.

"What? No you don't need to do-"

"I insist, take it. There's only one other person who I've seen look at it. A young man who couldn't have been older than fifteen."

"Oh, what was his name?"

"Hmm... I think it was Tony..."