Chapter 32: Not Heaven, But something Greater.

Mason's P.O.V.

"Tony, where are we?"

"Well, were not in Heaven, but rather in a peaceful place for people who don't believe in God. This is the Safe Haven for people who took, or lost their own life. Now we get to see what's going on in the real world after we left with our eMaps." Tony said turning towards me.

"eMaps?" I asked confused.

"Swipe right and you'll see." Tony motioned his hand right.

I swiped my hand right and a map of the entire world showed up. "Woah." I said taken aback.

"eMaps stands for Entrance Maps." He zoomed in on America and a favourites list pulled up, showing all the places he's visited while in Safe Haven. Morrigan's house being his most visited, mine being second, Tyler's third, Angel's house, then Yui's.

"Why is it called Entrance Maps?" I asked him zooming in and out on the entire world.

"Well, it's kind of brilliant actually." Tony said walking over to my eMap and tapping the information button. "Let the description tell you, it'll explain it better than me."

"Welcome follow Safe Haven spirits. I hope you have found your way around in this wonderful land and that you have found peace in this new world. But I'm sure you're all asking yourselves at least one question. What does eMaps stand for and what does it mean? eMaps is short for Entrance Maps. We knew you would all miss your old friends from your past lives and we wanted to make it possible for you to see the world and your friends, so we wanted to present you with a tool to get you closer to the ones you left behind and the ones you love. With the full experience of Entrance Maps you can tap on a house or area and be transported there with the simple touch. No one can see you, you can go through walls, never get hurt physically, and actually touch people. Don't worry, they can't feel you so you won't scare them. We hope you have a wonderful experience with Entrance Maps and Welcome to Safe Haven." I finished reading the end of the passage and closed the eMap.

As I looked up at Tony again we were transformed into a bright colored village, with cherry blossom and weeping willow trees, small townhouse like areas, people of mostly younger ages walking around the streets, in fact they all looked like teenagers. Everyone of them. Houses were booming music, everyone was laughing, people on the streets were walking dogs and waving hello to each other. They all seemed so happy, for teenagers. Every young person I knew in high school wanted death more than a high school diploma. But these people were the best kind of different. No one seemed unhappy, if my old life had been like this I probably would't have gotten shot in the first place.

"Tony, what's wrong with them all?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" He asked laughing.

"They all look so happy, I mean, here they seem alive even though they're dead. And on earth, everyone seems more dead when they're actually alive." I said grinning to myself feeling sudden sadness for everyone on earth.

"The name of this land is called 'The founders of happiness.'"

"Tch, what does that even mean?" I asked scoffing to myself.

"It means, this is the land of the ones who killed themselves to find happiness." Tony said looking at the ground. I heard him laughing softly. I haven't heard him laugh like this in awhile.

"Is that why..." I asked looking around at all the teenagers not seeing many older people walking around.

"Yes..." He said choking on held back tears. "That's why they're all young people. Pretty much everyone here is from ages twelve to mid twenties. Most of them are depressed teens who were had terrible lives in High School, or people who had terrible lives in college, or at home. No one ages here. You will stay the same age forever." He looked up,and sadly enough, Tony seemed to be the most unhappy person in this village.