Chapter 9: You Never Sleep at Sleepovers

Morrigan's P.O.V

Within five hours later I was ready for Miley's sleepover. I looked at the microwave clock in my kitchen that read 5:18.

"Come on Dad!" I called up the stairs. "It takes awhile to get there you know! If we don't leave now I'll be late to her sleepover."

"Aren't you the only person that's going?" He yelled to me.

"I'm not exactly sure but she didn't tell me anyone else was coming so I'm sure it's just me." I yelled back.

"Oh well alright go wait in the car I'll be there soon."

"Okay."

I got in our mini van and scrolled through Instagram and saw a picture of Yui and Angel together. They were at a beach called Turfwater Way.

Posted by lesbihonestgirls
Caption: Boys. Don't be sad that lesbian girls get hotter ones than you :)

Picture was posted 14 minutes ago Via Facebook.

Angel had taken the picture of both of them. She was smiling and Yui was sticking her tongue out at the camera. I laughed to myself and soon my dad started the car and drove me to Miley's house in a flash. He's sorta good with directions after being Tony's fake personal driver for a month or so.

As my Dad drove up Miley's driveway I could see her looking at me through her window. Miley lived in a cute little trailer park called Greenyard Meadow. Her trailer house was colored deep red with pretty flowers in the window sill.

"Hey Mori! You're here!" Miley shouted the second I got out of my car.

"Yeah I'm here! Is anyone else coming?"

"Well Kea, Akani, and Demi were supposed to come but I don't think they'll show. Akani's grandma is not doing well, Demi is all about grades and studying so she'll probably bail. Kea is a top dance student at Halibe's Talented Dance Support Academy. The reason she goes there is cause she has Asthma and a weak right leg that she's trying to heal. She might end up training tonight. If they don't make it, is it okay if it's just us?"

"Well of course it is! I'm not gonna leave if they don't show up. I don't know any of them anyways. I've heard of Akani before but I've never met her. As for Kea and Demi I never knew they went to our school." I said.

"Yeah I guess it's sorta crazy that I know so many people when it's only been one week of school. I wouldn't expect you know them."

"Yeah I don't really like many people. But why'd you want to be my friend in the first place?"

"Well I've heard a lot about you-"

"I'm so sorry for that I know I suck." I said interrupting her.

"No no no. Everyone just said you were really... I don't know... Sad... They said you always looked sad. But when a friend started talking to you... You'd smile brighter than a star. You remind me of a little kid Mori. When you look sad you're cheered up by the smallest things like making a new friend like me." She said.

"I'm the worlds oldest five year old! Fuck yeah!" I said laughing.

"I don't think five year old kids would say fuck."

"I think kids today would."

"Haha maybe, maybe. Do you wanna go play some video games?" Miley asked me.

"Sure, what do you have?" I asked.

"Well we got an Xbox 360 and for games we have Gta-"

"Hell yeah I love that game!" I said interrupting loudly.