Chapter 22: Good Days.

Morrigan's P.O.V.
Following Monday.

"Mori!" Zena called from the hill.
"Hey!" I said back. He jogged down quickly and took my hand in his. I blushed red.
"H-haha why is your face red, Mori?" He asked looking at me.
"I-I just haven't held someone's hand like this before. It feels safe." I said smiling and pulled him along beside me up the stairs to my locker.
"I'm gonna go get my stuff I'll meet you back up here!" He said turning his heels to go to his locker. I laughed a bit and opened my locker. Once I had my books and pencil pouch I closed the small metal door to find Zero standing there. "O-oh." I stumbled and dropped my stuff. "S-sorry Morrigan." Zero said about to pick up my binder when Zena showed up and got it before him. "I'll get it." he said handing my things back to me.
Zena and Zero had an awkward stare towards each other then Zena grabbed me by the arm and pulled me away. "Who's that guy?" he asked sounding ridged.
"Don't worry, he's from my language arts class he probably wanted to ask me something about the homework. I guess he'll have to ask someone else now." I said shrugging. Zena smiled and took my hand again. "Okay Mori, I understand. I'll see you later." He left down the hall and I went to my own classroom. All that ran through my mind was thoughts all about Anthony Zena and just how lucky I was to have found someone like him. I did feel bad for Zero though. I wonder what he wanted to tell me before Anthony came around. I shook the thought out of my head just as the minute bell rang. I ran to get to my class and sit down. I don't remember anything about the lesson today. Only how beautiful Zena's brown eyes were.

*****
Lunch.
I sat down with Miley and some of her friends.
"Hey!" I said hugging her tight. "Thank you so so so much for everything you've done for Anthony and I. I could never thank you enough!"
Miley accepted the hug and laughed at my excitement. "Maybe you could repay me by going to the snack bar to get some hot chocolate?" I nodded. "Sure thing I'll pay."
We walked up to the stand and got two hot chocolates and sat down again. I took off the lid and looked into the brown creamy mixture. the color reminding me of Zena's eyes and the warmth that came from his gentle state. I stayed transfixed until Miley shook me by the arm. "Mori? You okay?" she asked. I giggled and nodded my head. "Of course, I'm great just day dreaming." Miley snickered and drank her hot chocolate smiling at me.
"You're so cute when you're happy Mori, I love this side of you instead of seeing you mope about Tony all the time." My heart dropped at his name. Tony. I missed him but I know he'd want me to try and be happier than what I was before.
"It's nice to be happy, it really is, thank you again Miley."
"No problem Mori, anything for you. Also I feel like I know the reason you were staring into that hot chocolate. It reminds you of Anthony's eye color, doesn't it?"
I blushed and shook my head yes. Miley giggled and hugged me tight.
"Please stay this way." She whispered in my ear. "I don't wanna see you hurt anymore."
I felt her tears soak in my shirt and I held her tight. "I'll try for you, Miley." We stayed like that for a few more moments until the bell rang.
"I'll see you later! Have a good day!" I shouted to Miley and turned around only to run smack into Zero's chest. "S-sorry Zero." I said stumbling. "I-it's okay." I got up and ran to find Anthony.
"M-Mori!" Zero called out.
"Y-yes?" I asked.
"D-do you need the answers for today's homework next hour? I saw you during class yesterday and you looked pretty distracted. Are you okay?"

I bit my lip as I spoke a lie.
"Yeah. I'm okay. I don't need help, I'll see you tomorrow Zero. I have to go!" I said running down the hall. I got to Anthony's locker and her took me into a big hug. I smiled brightly and hugged him back. "How was lunch Mori? Did you eat enough?" I laughed. He really did care about me.
"I had some hot chocolate with Miley and that was pretty much it but I'm full so I think I'm alri-"

Buzz buzz.

"O-oh sorry that's my iPod." I picked it up to see Yui's new message flashing across my screen and full blast burst into a panic attack.

"Mori, you gotta come home. Angels back and she's breaking things including me. Please help."

"A-Anthony I have to go..."
"W-what do you mean?" He asked. "Can I come with you?"
"Sure but we have to leave right now!" I grabbed his arm and ran full blast down the hallway dragging him along with me all the way to the bus station. Once we got on he sat me down and made me look at him face to face.
"Morrigan, what's happening?" Zena asked in a nervous voice.
"Angels back and she's got Yui... She's gonna harm her Anthony... She's crazy and she will hurt her."

Sorry for not posting much. I've been busy and everything is sort of a blur lately. I'll try to post at least once a month. I hope you're all doing well :3