Chapter 30: (Miracle)

Previously on new life, New Me .

We went to the store and bought a pregnancy test. Once we checked out we went home and I went to the bathroom. I urinated and waited for the results.

Me - "Gosh!"

Jackson - "What's wrong baby?" He asked.

Me - "It's just these three minutes are taking forever....what if I am pregnant Jackson?" I asked. I was on the verge of crying.

Jackson - "Hey baby...everything is going to be okay. And if you are pregnant then I'm gonna be there with you every step of the way. I'm not going anywhere and don't plan to. " I wiped my tears and the results were ready. I checked the strip....just I'm pregnant.

Zendaya's P.O.V

I can't believe it...I'm actually....pregnant. there's this little baby growing inside of me. This was all so much at once. I opened the bathroom door and Jackson looked at the strip. He smiled and he looked like he was about to cry. He gave me a hug and kissed me.

Jackson - "We're having a baby!" He yelled. I laughed. "Wow. " He said. We sat down on the bed.

Me - "So....what do we do now?" I asked.

Jackson - "Well first we need to tell our parents. Do you want to tell them now or wait a few weeks to you know get comfortable and get ready for what's coming?" He rubbed his hands together.

Me - "Let's just wait a few weeks. I just want to wait. " I said. He nodded in agreement.

Jackson - "Well are you hungry? Anything you need, I can help you. " He stood up.

Me - "Haha you are so kind. And yeah I am hungry. Can I have a cup of ice?" He chuckled.

Jackson - "Sure anything else you want?" He asked.

Me - "A bag of chips and can you get a burger and some ice cream please. " I asked innocently.

Jackson - "Yes. I'll be right back babe. I love you. " He opened the door and got his keys.

Me - "I love you too. "

___________________________________________________________

Jackson's P.O.V

I got all of the food she wanted and I was on my way back to the house. I got there and I opened the door. I went upstairs and opened the door and she was watching tv. She looked at me and her face lit up.

Zendaya - "Yes the food is here!" She clapped. I handed it to her and she began eating. "Baby did you get anything?"

Me - "Nah I'm just gonna order some pizza. " I said. For the rest of the day me and Zendaya just chilled.