Chapter 19: (Something New)

~Jackson's POV~

Zoey - "I need to talk to you about something. " She said. I sat down beside her at the table.

Me - "....okay what is it?" I asked nervously.

Zoey - "So after I finished the season of dancing with the stars with my partner val, I started thinking. I started thinking about what I was going to do afterwards. " She started. I let her continue. "And I've been thinking a lot about starting my own clothing line called "Z Swag" I think it would be a really great idea. " She said.

Me - "That does sound like a great idea. And now that you're back working in the dance studio as an instructor this will really boost you're career some more. " I said.

Zoey  - "Yea...about that. I quit my job as a dance instructor. " She said. She started playing with her finger.

Me - "You what? I thought you were still teaching there! Where have you been going all the time then?" I asked.

Zoey - "I've been going with val to some hospitals to visit sick kids and take pictures with them. " When she said that I was relieved. At least she didn't say something crazy like she was cheating on me or something. "So what do you think?" She asked.

Me - "About what?"

Zoey - "About me having my own clothing line. " She said.

Me - "Well whether or not you're still a dance instructor I think it's a good idea. So any other big news that I should hear about?"

Zoey - "Oh yea actually, I've been chosen as one of the actresses to play Aaliyah in her new movie. " She said.

Me - "Good....wait who is Aaliyah?" I asked confused. She showed me a few of her music videos and some pictures of her. Then she showed me a video of the plane crash where she died. I almost wanted to cry, she was so young she was only 21 and that plane crash was on the same day she finished her music video rock the boat. wow.

Zoey - "Yea I know that's soo sad. " She said. "I just hope ill get to play her as the lead role. "

Me - "Me too. This is going to be a lot of work though if you're going to start this business. "

Zoey - "Okay yes, that's true but I can make it work. " She said.

Me - "So when is this audition or whatever?" I asked.

Zoey - "It starts on monday. "

»

»

»

~~~~Monday (Audition Day)~~~~~~

~Zoey's POV~

I was now getting ready for my audition. I just got out of the shower and I am doing my hygiene routine. At that I straightened my hair and parted it down the middle. I went to my closet and I put on some girl boxers with some baggy jeans with a white top that stopped just below my boobs and a red, white and black letter jacket. I put on some white socks with some Nike shoes.

I was wearing this outfit to represent one of Aaliyah's outfits she wore on the red carpet one time. I walked downstairs and Jackson was watching football. Jackson walked up to me and gave me a kiss.

Jackson - "Good luck at your audition today. " He said.

Me - "Thanks ill be back soon. " I closed the door and I got into my car. I put my seatbelt on and I turned the car on and I drove to the audition.

»»»»»»»»30 Minutes Later»»»»»»»»»

I walked into the building and I saw a long line. I wonder how long this was going to take before I was the next person to audition. About an hour later of waiting in line my name was called. I walked into the studio and I handed them a picture of me with my signature on it. The guy took a look at the picture and then back at me.

Guy - "So...your name is zoey?" He asked unsure.

Me - "Yes sir. " I said.

Guy - "What makes you think that you're good enough for this roll of Aaliyah?" He asked.

Me - "Well I'm a good dancer. I've been dancing since I was eight years old. I used to just dance hip pop but I won the dancing with the stars season with my partner val. After that I could dance just about anything. I am also a singer. Sir this would really mean a lot to me if I got the roll of Aaliyah I am a big fan of hers. This is the reason that I'm wearing these clothes it's to represent Aaliyah. She is an inspiration to me and of course not just me to a lot of people. " He looked at me and nodded and smiled.

Guy - "Well that's a great reason. So whenever you're ready you can start dancing and if you want sing too. " He said. I walked to the middle of the floor and I started hip pop dancing. I even did the belly roll. I did some of Aaliyah's moves from her music videos. When the music ended I stopped and he clapped. After that I sang one of Aaliyah's songs called "I miss you".

"Very good zoey! very good! Okay so I will call you and let you know the results. Have a good day young lady. " He saved goodbye and I walked out of the building.

~~~~~Hey guys don't forget to vote!!!