Chapter 22: (Stillness)

~Zoey's POV~

The last thing I remember is I was on my way to rachel's house. Now I'm sitting in a hospital. I have tubes up my nose and a thing on my mouth to help me breath. Just then a young lady comes in with a clipboard in her hand.

Nurse - "Well good afternoon to you, Zoey. " She said. She walks up to the heart rate machine and checks it. She nods her head and writes something down.

Me - "Hi. How long have I been sleep. " I ask.

Nurse  - "6 hours. A young man and lady came in earlier to see you. They left some flowers for you. " She hands me the flowers. I take the note off of the roses and I read it. It was from Jackson.

Me - "What happened to me? Am I okay?" I ask curious.

Nurse - "You got into a car wreck. You have a few cuts and bruises but nothing serious. " She says.

Me - "Oh...that's good. So when will I be able to go back home?" I ask her.

Nurse  - "You'll be able to go back home in two days. I know that's a long time for you and you have things to do but it won't be that bed. We just want to make sure that you're healthy. " She said.

Me - "Well okay. Two days isn't that long. I'm hungry. " I say. The nurse looks at me in shock.

Nurse - "I thought they brought you some food. I'm soo sorry zoey. I will get right on it. " She rushes out of the room. I didn't notice until now that Jackson was in a chair sleeping, he was snoring.

Me - "Jackson. " I whisper. He groans and he slightly opens his eyes. When he saw me he shot up.

Jackson - "Babe! You're okay!" He walked up to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "What happened babe? I send you out to spend some girl time with Rachel and now you're in the hospital. " He said. He walked around the bed and he played down beside me.

Me - "I got a call from the man that held the auditions for Aaliyah. He told me that he would like for me to have the role but the parents won't allow it. The parents don't think that I look enough like Aaliyah to have the part. I knew something was going to go wrong. " I started to cry.

Jackson - "Shh. It's going to be okay bae. Have you eaten anything?" He gave me a concerned.

Me - "The nurse just left to go get me some food. She said I leave in two days. I really don't want to be stuck in a hospital for two days. " I wiped the tears from my face.

Jackson - "Oh...well that's not that bad. Think about it, it could be worse. " He said.

Me - "True. " Just then the nurse came in with my food. It was chicken noodle soup with saltine crackers and a cup of Apple juice. I am soo hungry right now. "Finally! Thank you. " I say. She sets the trey down beside me and I begin eating like an animal.

Jackson - "Well I guess I'll leave you alone then. It's getting late babe. I love you. " He kissed me on the lips and he left.

~~~~~~Hey guys I know this chapter is short and I'm sorry. It's a pretty suckish chapter. But I promise the next one will be much longer. Don't forget to vote and comment!!!