Chapter 3: (Week 1 Getting started )

~Zoey's POV~

I woke up this morning in jacksons arms. Dance rehearsal starts at 8:00. It's six right now so I got time to get ready and have breakfast. I went to the bathroom and I took a shower I washed my hair and I scrubbed myself clean. When I got out I did my hygiene routine and I did my hair I curled my hair and I had it parted down the middle. Once I finished that I applied some natural looking makeup with some pink lipstick. I went to my closet and I picked out a plain light brown tank with some black leggings and black converse and a light brown jacket. I put my outfit on and slipped on my shoes and I headed downstairs. Since I still had 40 minutes left I went to the kitchen and I made myself a sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich. I had to be there in twenty minutes so I got in my car and I are my sandwich on the way to the studio. When I got there I saw this huge building. I'm lucky though because my studio is the first one so it's on the ground haha. I got out of my car and threw my trash away. I walked up to the door and I opened it and I found a white man that had black hair with big Brown eyes and he was about the same height as me maybe a little shorter. He shook my hand and greeted me.

Val - "Hi my name is Val and I will be your dance partner. "

Me - "Hi, it's so nice to meet you. I'm zendaya. "

Val - "Wow, you are very beautiful..how old are you. "

Me - "Oh, I'm Twenty. "

Val - "Oh well nice to meet you. Anyways let a get started. since your new here I will let you open the envelope. "

Me - "Thank you. " I walked up to the envelope and I slit it open with my thumb and I pulled the piece of paper out. "Contemporary. "

Val - "Contemporary.. what contemporary on the first day?!"

Me - "Yep. " I said popping the p.

Val - "Alright...well let's get started then!"

Me - "Okay. "

~Val's POV~

I know that she is twenty and all but I'm definitely not going to leave out the passion and substance to it just because she's twenty I started her off with showing her a few moves. I can tell that she is definitely new to this because by the way she moves she is more of a hip pop dancer at heart. This is going to be a lot of work but I know that we can win this.

Me - "Okay, again more to it then just a pop. "

I can tell she's having a hard time learning how to make the dance moves more smooth. But she can do it I have faith in her. The next thing I taught her was how to dance in heels. This is the thing that we will have to work on the most that and her spins. When we finished a dance move I stood aside and I watched Zoey show me what she has learned so far. She is good but her arms are completely disconnected from her feet and she has a hard time moving fast in heels. This is going to take some work.

***END OF REHEARSAL***

At the end of rehearsal we got a lot done in little time. She did really well and we both worked hard. Especially her. We sat down and leaned against the wall and we took a few sips of water from our bottles.

Me - "Listen... I don't just want you to be great. I want you to be incredible..okay?"

She shook her head telling me that she understood.

~Zoey's POV~

When dance rehearsals were over we got our things and we went home. Not together of course. When I got to my house I went upstairs and I went in the bathroom to take a shower. I couldn't take it I had to take a shower I was all sweaty. I got in and I took a good 30 minute shower. I washed my hair again. When I got out I dried myself and I blow dried my hair and I straightened it. I left it down and I went to my closet and I put on some pink drop crotch pants with my 'eazy does it' shirt and I put on some black and pink Nike high tops. I went downstairs and I saw Jackson in the movie room watching Noah. He could watch that movie all day and so could I it's really good. The ending makes me cry every time. I walked to the back and I sat beside him in one of the seats.