Chapter 26: (Wedding Planning)

~Zoey's POV~

I woke us this morning and noticed that Jackson was still asleep. I quietly got out of bed and I went to the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothing and turned the water on hot/warm. I got in and I just let the water trickle down my body for a while. Soon I washed my body and washed my hair.

I got out of the shower and I wrapped a towel around my body. I left my hair down and I let it air dry. I did my hygiene routine and went to my closet to find some clothes. I just put on some athletes shorts with a tank with some nike socks and some slides. I got my wallet and I went downstairs.

I got into my car and I went to sonic. I ordered 3 breakfast burritos for jackson. And for me I ordered a breakfast sandwich and some orange juices. I paid for the food with my credit card and I drove back home. Once I got home I looked at the clock on the stove and it said 9:30. it's still kinda early. I walked upstairs into the bedroom and jackson is up.

"Hey. I see you're finally up. Did you sleep well?" I asked. He rubbed his eyes and nodded.

"Where did you go?" He asked.

"I went to sonic to go get us some breakfast. I bought you 3 breakfast burritos. De nada. " He looked confused with the last part of what I just said. "That means you're welcome in spanish. " I laughed.

"Oh. Well there will be no forage languages in this house of I don't know what you're talking about. " We both started laughing and went downstairs into the living room to eat. We dug into our food and there was a long silence. Not an awkward one but a comfortable type of silence.

"So...when do you wanna start planning the wedding?" I asked. He stopped eating and turned his attention towards me. He swallowed his food and sat up straight.

"Well it depends on when you want to start planning. It's all up to you babe. " He said. He took a sip of his drink.

"Well I was thinking we could start planning today. You know start searching for churches and see which one is good for the wedding. And then after that we can start thinking about the budget of how much that's going to cost. We already know what kind of cake we want so yea. But for today let's just start searching for churches and the cost of that. " I began eating again.

"So what time do you want to start searching? Do you mean like online or do you want to drive around the city?" He asked. I actually didn't really think about that. I think it'd be better to drive around.

"I want to drive around. I think that's better because online they just show the picture of what the church looks like on the outside. We need to see the inside and know how many square feet it is. " I said. He agreed and we started eating again. We finished our food and we watched some tv.

»»»»»»»»» 2 Hours Later »»»»»»»»»»

Me and jackson were now in the car driving around looking for nice churches.  From the looks of it, this is going to be the last church. We stopped in the parking lot and got out of the car. We saw a man walk up to us.

"Hello, my name is reverend run. " He said. We shook hands and said our hellos. We walked inside the church and it was huge. It had an upstairs part too. "Welcome to St. Baptist Church!" He said.

"Wow this is really nice. " I said. "Yes it is. " Jackson agreed. The man showed us the concession stands and the top part of where the people sit.

"This church has 4 concession stands. And way more than enough space. Right there is the aisle and the stage where our band and choir play. " He said. "Are you looking to rent this place for a wedding?" He asked.

"Um, yes sir we are. This church is perfect. " Jackson said.

"Well the cost to rent this church will be 5,000 dollars. " He said. "You can either do cash or a check. " He continued. Me and jackson looked at each other and gave a reassuring look. We turned around and started whispering so the reverend wouldn't hear.

"This wedding is going to cost a lot more than I thought. " I whispered.

"I'm sure we can pay it though. With all the money you got from dancing with the stars. How about this...We can think about it today and come back tomorrow with a decision. " He said. I nodded a yes and we turned back around.

"Can we have a day to make sure decision?" I asked.

"Of course. Meet back here tomorrow at 2 pm. " He said. We walked out of the church and went back home to sort everything out.

»»»»»»»»»»Back Home»»»»»»»»

We are now sitting in the dining room at the table configuring up the money for the church.

"Okay. So we can go to the bank right now and get the 5,000 dollars in cash. Then we can put it in an envelope and bring it to the reverend for tomorrow and rent put the church for the wedding day.

"Alright. Well looks to me like we got this whole thing figured out bae. Let's go to the bank. " He said.

~~~~~~~Hey guys!! I hope you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment please!!! :)