Chapter 1: (Moving In)

~Zoey's POV~

I am so excited to be moving into this beautiful house. I have to admit I do miss my family ill call them once me and jackson get this house situated. I walked into the house and I walked upstairs to one of the bedrooms and I told the guys to follow me. I told them where I wanted the bed and everything and they did so for the rest of the house as well (There's a pic of the house on the side :) ) I looked at my watch and it was already 2:00. Damn..time flew by. Me and Jackson had left around 8:00 so we could get this house done early and we wouldn't have to worry about it later. When the guys had left me and jackson had decorated the house with our pictures and paintings and other things. For our room I had the walls painted grey with black carpet. I put my clothes in our closet and shoes and accessories.

Jackson - "How you liking the house?"

Me - "I love it. It's perfect and really big. "

Jackson - "Well yea it's big but big means more space so you know. "

Me - "Yea I know. Ill call my mom and tell her that we've made it here. "

Jackson - "Alright. "

I called my mom and after about three rings she answered.

***Phone Convo***

Mom - "Hello?"

Me - "Hey mom we finally made it at the house. "

Mom - "That's great honey! So is it okay if I come by later to see everything?"

Me - "Sure. Ill make dinner for you...oh and mom I have something important to tell you and Spencer when you get here tonight. "

Mom - "Okay honey. Bye. "

Me - "Bye. "

*** END of Phone Convo***

Me - "Hey I'm gonna go take a shower babe. "

Jackson - "Can I join?"

Me - "Babe..really?"

Jackson - "Yea. We gotta have a little fun before your mom gets here. "

He walked up to me and he started to kiss my neck and after about three minutes he stopped.

Me - "Alright. Fine. "

Jackson - "Oh don't act like you didn't like it. "

Me - "Whatever. " I playfully rolled my eyes.

We walked into the bathroom and I stripped down my clothes and Jackson just started at me. I rolled my eyes and I got into the shower and I turned the water on warm/hot. Soon Jackson joined me. I reached up to get the soap and it slipped out of my hands. I bent down to get it and I felt jacksons member against me. I stood back up and I turned around and I wrapped my arms around his neck and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We kissed and he picked the bottom of my lip asking for entrance. I granted him access and we started French kissing. It soon turned into a full on make out session and it started to get hot, and when I say hot I mean it got suffocating in here. He started kissing my neck leaving me love bites and he found my sweet spot and I moaned.

Me - "Ahh Jackson. " I whispered.

Jackson - "I need you right now. " I said against my neck making me shiver.

After me and jackson had our "fun" in the shower we got out and he left the bathroom to go get dressed. When he left I did my hygiene crap and I but my hair up in a messy bun. Once I finished that I applied some makeup I did a kind of natural look since I wasn't really going anywhere fancy today. I put on some cherry chopstick and I added some lip gloss. I checked myself in the mirror to make sure I looked okay. When I left I walked out of the bathroom and I went to the closet to look for an outfit. When I found one I liked I picked out my advisory tank top with my camo button up with my black leather pants and my white and cheetah print nikes. I put my outfit on and since Jackson wasn't ready I sat on the bed and I turned on the tv. I was flipping through channels and I saw my step brother Adam on tv playing basketball. His team was winning so far. They were 20 points ahead.

~Jackson's POV~

I was taking forever to get ready but I am a model so I have to look good all the time. Not just for me but for Zoey also. I picked out my "eazy does it" shirt and I picked out some black drop crotch pants with some all black and yellow jordans. When I finished getting dressed I walked out of the closet and I saw Zoey watching her brother play basketball. I know she misses him a lot she hasn't seen him since we graduated from high school. I'm gonna surprise her tonight and invite him. She'll never know it.

Me - "Hey. Ready?"

Zoey - "Yea..I'm hungry. "

Me - "Me too. Hey wanna go to lemonade. I heard that's the best restaurant around here in Cali!"

Zoey - "Yes! anything would work right now. Ill drive. "

Me - "No way babe..I'm driving. I don't want you driving I know your tired we've did a lot. "

Zoey - "Thanks babe. " She kissed my cheek.

Once we left the house we got into my car. It was a black Lamborghini. I opened the door for Zoey and then I ran to the other side and I got in. We buckled up and we drove off. Once we made it to lemonade we went in and it was really nice. it is the best restaurant in California so why wouldn't it be. We got to a table and we sat down. we looked at our menus and there was a lot to choose from. But honestly I just wanted a burger and some fries right now. Soon a waitress came and she asked for our orders.

Waitress - "Hello! what can I get you guys?"

Me - "Um, ill have a burger and fries with a lemonade. "

Waitress - "Alright..and you young lady?"

Zoey - " Ill have the country fried steak with mash potatoes and Mac and cheese please. Oh and a lemonade. "

Waitress - "Alright. Ill be right back with your orders!"

She walked away and as soon as she left Zoey got on her phone. Like I said she is always on that thing. I bet if I called her smartphone she'd stop then. She needs a break from technology. I'm taking her somewhere special this weekend. About 5 minutes later the waitress came back with our food and we ate and had small conversations. When we finished we left and we went back to the house. I walked into the room and Zendaya got back on her phone.

Me - "Okay. That's it no more phone for the rest of the night. "

Zoey - "What?! Why?"

Me - "Because you don't know how to get off of it. You are constantly on your phone don't you ever get tired of staring at that screen?!"

Zoey - "Okay...Fine. "

She started handing me the phone but then she stopped and took it back.

Zoey - "But!"

Me - "But what?"

Zoey - "Let me call my mom first and tell her when we're having dinner. "

Me - "Alright but then after that it's no more phone for the rest of the night. "

Zoey - "Okay. "

***Hey guys I decided to end it right there I will start my next chapter right away but I won't publish it until I get 10 Votes and Comments Guys. Better hurry if you want to READ!!! Comment and tell me what you think of this book so far please!!! :)