Chapter 16: ( Be Mine Again)

~Jackson's POV~

So right now Zoey has no idea that I'm going to ask her out again. I'm really nervous about it...even though we haven't been apart for that long I'm still nervous about tonight. What if she says no?! what will I do then! Where will we go from here?!

Me - "Hey go get dressed. " I said.

Zoey - "Okay..why?" She asked getting up.

Me - "Because, I want to take you out. And we're going right now so hurry and go get dressed!" I said lightly pushing her upstairs to our bedroom.

Zoey - "Fine! But where are we going?" She asked walking into the room.

Me - "I can't tell you. But just dress casual nothing fancy. " I said.

Zoey - "Okay well go downstairs and let me get dressed. " She said pushing me out of the door.

Me - "Okay see ya in a few minutes. " I said closing the door.

~Zoey's POV~

I was now in my closet trying to find something to wear. I know for me shouldn't be hard, because I have a lot of clothes, but still. I mean like I have no idea where Jackson is taking me, so I'm a little stuck here. Finally I found something to wear.

I put my outfit on and I went back downstairs.

Me - "I'm ready. Now will you tell me where we're going?" I asked.

Jackson - "Nope. If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise. " He said putting his hand on my shoulder. We walked outside, and like the gentleman he is, he opened the door for me. I got in and I buckled up. Seconds later Jackson got in and did the same. Jackson started the car and we pulled off to where ever we were going.

~~~~1 Hour Later~~~~~

We pulled up in the parking lot to this aquarium in Malibu. So this is where he was taking me...not bad. He got out and he opened the door for me. I got out and he closed it and he locked the car. This place is amazing, this is the first time I've been to an aquarium! We were walking around and the first thing that caught my eye were the all the birds flying around.

There were monkey's climbing, birds flying, and there was this beautiful waterfall..I loved it so far. We started walking some more and I saw something that I never thought I would see at an aquarium...it was a restaurant!! I had to go in there!

Me - "Oh my gosh, Jackson! This place is amazing! "

Jackson - "I know, I found this place online and I thought I should take you. " He said smiling.

Me - "Can we please go in the restaurant?! " I asked.

Jackson - "Sure. " He said. We walked into the restaurant and we went up to the front desk.

??? - "Hi my name is Casey and I will be your server today! Party for two?" She asked typing something into her computer.

Jackson - "Yes. " He said.

Casey - "Okay, right this way!" She said. We did as told and we followed her to our table. It was perfect..it was right by the window so we could see the waterfall. I sat down and Jackson sat across from me. Casey handed us our menus and she walked away.

Me - "Jackson. " I said.

Jackson - "Yea?" He asked.

Me - "Thanks for doing this. This trip has been amazing so far. " I said.

Jackson - "Well that's not all of it. There's still more to come. " He winked at me and looked back at his menu. "So what do you want for the appetizer?" He asked.

Me - "Umm...how about the chips and salsa?" I said.

Jackson - "Okay. " He said. Soon our waiter came back and she had her pen and paper.

Casey - "So have you guys decided what you want for the appetizer?" She asked getting her pen ready.

Me - "Yes we would like the chips and salsa. " I said. She wrote it down her notebook.

Casey - "Okay and what about the drinks?" She asked.

Jackson - "Ill have the sparkling lemonade. " Jackson said.

Me - "Ill have the same. " I said.

Casey - "Okay, I will be right back with your appetizer and drinks!" She said. About five minutes later she came back with our appetizer and drinks. She set them down on the table and left us alone. I took a chip and dipped it in the salsa.

Me - "Mmm, this is really good. I love chips and salsa...pretty Mich anything with chips. " I said stuffing my face.

Jackson - "Yea, this is really good. " He said. "Try the lemonade. " He said. I took a sip of it and it was like I couldn't take my lips off of the straw. It was like addicting! And really good!

Me - "Man that taste good!" I said taking in a deep breath. The waiter came back.

Casey - "So have you guys decided what you want?" She asked.

Jackson - "Ill have the double cheese burger with fries. " He said putting the menu down.

Casey - "Okay and for you?" She asked looking at me.

Me - "Ill have the cajun chicken salad. " I said.

Casey - "I will be back shortly. " She said walking away.

~~~~~~20 Minutes Later~~~~~~~

Casey came back with our food. It smelled delicious! I couldn't wait to stuff my face with food! Wow I'm so fat ;)  She set out plates on the table.

Casey - "Enjoy!" She said walking away. As soon as she left I stuff my face with Cajun chicken salad.

Jackson - "Damn Zoey slow down!" He said.

Me - "Sorry...I'm just hungry. " I said slowing down my eating.

Jackson - "It's okay. I love you anyway " He said winking at me. I started blushing. I kinda miss me and Jackson being together. I drank some of my sparkling lemonade and Jackson spoke up.

Jackson - "Umm Zoey can I ask you something?" He asked nervously.

Me - "Yea, of course..what is it?" I asked.

Jackson - "Look zoey, I can't take this anymore. You have no idea how hard it's been for me not to be able to act like we used to. I love you so much and I'm so sorry for what I did. I love you..I love your smile. your eyes, your hair, I love everything about you. How you have a big appetite. How you are so passionate about dancing! I love you period. I have to have you again...so please...be mine again?" He asked. He started crying and I couldn't help but cry too. I stood up and I walked over to him and I kissed him with all the passion I had. He kissed back and pulled me into a hug.

Me - "Yes I will be your girlfriend again