Chapter 14: (Party Time!!)

~Zoey's POV~

In a few minutes all of the guests would be coming to party. I had just realized that me and jackson aren't even dressed right!

Me - "Oh my gosh Jackson!" I yelled.

Jackson - "What's wrong?!" He asked.

Me - "We need to get dressed for the party!" I said grabbing his hand and dragging him upstairs. We both went into our closet and we picked out some clothes. I picked out an all black dress that showed my back with some white heels. I went into the bathroom and I put my hair up in a neat bun. Then I put some makeup on and I finished my look off with a necklace that had the letter z on it.

Jackson was wearing a white v neck with some black skinny jeans and a jacket. He had his black beanie on with some red converse. I looked at the time and it was 7:45. Just then I had heard the doorbell ring. Me and Jackson walked downstairs and we opened the door and we saw Charlie and rachel.

Me - "Hey Charlie! Long time no see! How are you?" I asked him motioning for him and rachel to come in.

Charlie - "I've been great. Business has been great. " He said sitting down on the couch with Rachel beside him.

Me - "Oh really? Who are you working with?" I asked handing him and rachel a drink.

Charlie - "I'm a photographer. " He said.

Me - "That's great!" I sat down on a couch across from then and I drank some wine. Soon the doorbell rang again and then everyone started showing up one by one.

*

*

After the party everyone left and me and jackson cleansed the house up. I looked at the time and it said 1:23. Did the party really go on that long?! Wow time flew by although it always does when you're drinking and having a good time. Speaking of drinking I started to get dizzy.

Me - "Hey Jackson I'm going upstairs to go to sleep I don't feel so good. " I said making my way upstairs.

Jackson - Okay!" He yelled. I walked into our room and I took my clothes off. And before I knew it I was knocked out.

~~~~~Hey guys. I know this chapter sucks but I promise the next one will be longer. Don't forget to VOTE !!! and comment.