Chapter 18: (New Life New Me)

~Zoey's POV~

I can't believe it...I'm actually his fiance now. I am no longer just his girlfriend. I am so happy and excited..I just don't know what to do. I was now in the bed with jackson watching tv.

Jackson - "How are you feeling?" He asked.

Me - "I'm speechless. " I said.

Jackson - "That is a good thing right?" He asked.

Me - "Yea that's a good thing. I'm just really happy and I don't know what to say. I am so glad you asked me. " I said.

Jackson - "Yea well you deserve it. I love you a lot. And don't you ever forget that!" He snapped.

Me - "I won't. I'm tired I'm going to sleep. " I said.

Jackson - "Goodnight. " He said. I fell asleep under Jackson's arms

~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~~

I woke up with Jackson's arms wrapped around me. Since Jackson is still sleeping I will go make us some breakfast. I quietly got out of bed and tried not to wake him up. I went to the bathroom and I did my hygiene routine. I did my hair and I put it up in a messy bun. I kept my pajamas on and I headed downstairs.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen and I got the utensils out for breakfast. I started making him his favorite breakfast, an omelet. I made two for us and they were huge! This will definitely make us full. Once I finished making the omelette I made us two glasses of Orange juice. When I finished making everything Jackson walked downstairs.

Jackson - "Morning babe. " He said.

Me - "Morning. " I sat down and I started eating. Jackson did the same.

Jackson - "So.... " He said.

Me - "Soo...." I said.

Jackson - "What do you wanna do today? We could try to get Adam, Jasmine, and our friends together and go back to the aquarium. " He said. I started thinking about last night when he proposed to me there. All of the memories started flooding around in my brain.

Me - "Yea that would be great. There food was delicious!" I drank some of my orange juice. After me and Jackson finished our breakfast we went into the living room and we watched t.v. "So when do you want to go to the aquarium?" I asked.

Jackson - "Umm...it opens at twelve so one?" He put his arm around me.

"Sure."

"Well since its eleven right now you can go ahead and get cleaned up and when you're done ill do the same. When we're finished we can call our friends and we'll meet them there. " He said.

Me - "How about to make this easier we can just take a shower together, but no playing around this time!" I playfully hit his arm.

"Seriously?! Okay fine. " He said. We both got up and we went into the bathroom. We stripped out of our clothing and I turned the water on warm/hot. We washed ourselves clean and we washed each other's hair. When we got our we wrapped a towel around our bodies and we went to our closet.

I put on some underwear and a bra. I searched through my closet trying to find something nice to wear. Jackson walked out of the closet and was already dressed.

Jackson - "Babe, you know we're just going to the aquarium. You don't have to dress all fancy just look at me! I'm wearing skinny jeans and a t-shirt. " He pointed to himself and I laughed. "I know but I still want to look good. " "Fine. " he said. While I continued searching I finally found something to wear. It wasn't too fancy or too casual it was just right. I picked out a pink rose ruffled shirt with some skinny jeans and some combat boots.

I walked out of the closet and I did a 360 for jackson. "Okay...now I'm ready. " I said. "You look great!" He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead.

Me - "Thankyou. Now have you made the reservations for dinner at the aquarium yet?" He looked shocked.

Jackson - "I'm sorry I had forgot about it. I can still do it now though. " He immediately got on his phone and he called the restaurant and made the reservations. "Okay we're all set. Now we just need to call our friends and your family. " He said.

Me - "Right I'm on it. " I picked up my phone from the night stand and I called everyone. It took a while and I was getting very impatient but I finished. Me and Jackson finished at about the same time. Me and Jackson went downstairs and I grabbed my keys.

~~~~ 1 Hour Later~~~~~~

We got to the aquarium and we walked around until we found the restaurant. We walked up to the front desk and we asked for reservations. We followed her to our table and she handed us our menus. I looked around and I saw my mom walk up to me.

Mom - "Hey honey!! Wow look at you, you look great!" She paused when she saw the ring on my finger.

Me - "Oh um yea thanks. And Jackson proposed to me a few months back. " I said killing the silence.

Mom - "That's great honey! So where did you propose to her at?" She asked him.

Jackson - "Actually I proposed to her right here in this restaurant. And she was totally speechless. " He winked at me. Ted walked up and he smiled at me and gave me a hug.

Ted - "Well I'm glad to see that you two are still together!" He yelled. Gosh I remember the days when I had to wake up to him yelling in the morning. I hated those days.

Mom - "Yes. " She said giving Jackson a hug. My dad gave him a bro hug. "Well I guess we should get back to our table and figure out what we're going to eat. " She put her purse over her shoulder.

Me - "Okay bye mom, bye ted. " They waved and walked back to their table. We looked at our menus some more and decided on what to eat and drink. Soon the waitress came by with their notebook and pen.

Waitress - "Hi my name is Lilly I will be your waitress today. What can I get you?" She asked.

Me - "Ill have the classic cheese burger and fries with a strawberry lemonade please. " She wrote it down on her notepad.

Waitress - "And for you sir?" She asked referring to jackson.

Jackson - "Ill have the same with strawberry lemonade. "

Waitress - "Okay I will be right back with your order shortly. " She walked away and went to the next table.

*

After lunch we went back home and just relaxed. I was now in the kitchen drinking my sparkling lemonade. I've been thinking about doing this clothing line for a while.

Me - "Jackson!!" I yelled. He ran downstairs.

Jackson - "Yea babe?" He asked sitting down beside me.

Me - "I need to talk to you about something. " He looked worried.

Jackson - "....Okay what is it?" He asked.

~~~~~Hey guys don't forget to vote!!! I need 10 more votes until the next chapter so hurry!!!