Chapter 21: (The Call)

~Zoey's POV~

I woke up the next morning really tired. I got out of bed and I went into the bathroom and I did my hygiene routine. I put my hair up in a messy bun and I went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and I started making breakfast. I made some pancakes and eggs for breakfast.

Soon breakfast was done and Jackson walked downstairs. He went through the refrigerator and he grabbed a bottle of vitamin water. Don't know why he got that, cuz he doesn't even like vitamin water.

Jackson - "Hey babe. " He gave me a kiss on the cheek. I started making the table and is set our plates on the table.

Me - "Goodmorning. So how did you sleep?" I asked.

Jackson - "I slept great. I was out like a light last night. " He took a huge gulp of his orange juice.

Me - "Well that's good. " I said. "I wonder when they're going to call. Or maybe they won't call at all. " I said.

Jackson - "Babe, don't say that stuff! You never know in life...it's full of surprises. Maybe you will get the part, maybe you won't. Just know that if you don't then don't beat yourself up about it. " He said.

Me - "Yea. " I said. "I guess I do push myself a little too hard sometimes. " I said eating my pancakes.

Jackson - "A little? Try a lot. Sometimes you just need to relax sometimes. You know what I'm taking you to the spa today. I want you to go get your nails done and get a massage. " He said.

Me - "Okay. You're paying right?" I asked.

Jackson - "Yes, yes I am. This is all on me for today. " He said. He gave me a wad of cash and I put it in my wallet in my purse.

Me - "Thanks jackson. " I said. He kissed me passionately. The kids lasted for about a minute until we backed away for air. We laughed and gave each other a hug.

I walked upstairs and I went into the bedroom. I went through my closet and I put an outfit on. I called Rachel and she said she was coming too. While I was in the car on my Ay to Rachel's house I got a call. It was an unknown answer, I hesitated before answering.

{Phone Convo}

Me  -"Hello?" I said.

??? - "Hello zoey! So I have to talk to you about the audition. "

Me - "Oh hey Harrison. So do I have the part?" I asked. It got silent for a moment.

Harrison - "Well, you see zoey....there has been a bit of a problem. " He said.

Me  -"About what?" I asked.

Harrison - "Her parents don't think that you're right for the part. I think you are but I'm not trying to get fired here. The parents say that you don't look enough like Aaliyah to have the part. " I tear fell from my eye. I knew this was too good to be true.

Me - "Oh...okay." I said.

Harrison - "I'm really sorry Zoey. " He hung up the phone. My vision got really blurry while I was driving. And then the only thing I heard was a car horn.

*******Hey guys sorry this chapter is so short. But don't worry I will make the next one longer. So what do you think happened to Zoey?! Let me know in the comments below and don't forget to vote!! Thanks you guys for the 3k so far!!!! :)