Chapter 24: (Time to relax)

~Zoey's POV~

We walked into the home and we sat down in the living room. Jackson took his food out of the bag and we began eating our food. I took a bite of my chicken sandwich and I ate some fries and I took a sip of my lemonade. Man this felt like heaven. I feel like I haven't been home in days.

Me - "I wonder what's on tv. " I said. I took the remote and I turned the tv on. When I turned it on it just so happened to be on E News! Oh great. I already know what's coming my way.

Hello, my name is Mark on E News! So just yesterday critics spotted zoey in a car crash! uh oh! She had to be taken to the hospital. The doctor said that she had a few bruises and a broken rib! Looks like she won't be dancing for a while or doing anything for that matter. She just got released today and she is now able to move on her own again. Critics also reported that she will not be the leading role of Aaliyah in the new movie which is to be released on November 15. Well she tried oh well. Well that's all I have for today you are watching Mark from E News!

Me - "Ugh seriously?! There is no privacy when you become a celebrity. " I drank some more of my lemonade.

Jackson - "You should have just turned it anyway. No one cares about what they say. They're just hitches don't pay any kind to them. They get paid to criticize. That's why they're all still living in the basements of their mothers house. " He laughed.

Me - "Yea you're right. Hey you wanna watch a movie?" He nodded.

Jackson - "Sure what movie?" He took a bite of his sandwich.

Me - "Uhh.....Annabelle?" I said.

Jackson - "Yea. I love scary movies. " He said. I put the move in the DVD player and while the previews for showing we went into the kitchen and popped some popcorn and got snacks. Even though we had food it wasn't movie food. And plus I'm still kinda hungry.

About halfway through the movie we were Laughing and stuff. We weren't even paying attention to the movie anymore. He was now tickling me.

Me - "Would you quit ja-ja-jackson stop!" He stopped and then that's when we had a moment. We just looked into each other's eyes and then we kissed. I know we're engaged and all but I get butterflies every time. I pulled away for air.

Jackson - "So...when are we going to plan for this wedding?" He asked.

Me - "I'm not sure. But I think we should have it in July. That's the time when everyone has their weddings. We could have a blue, Brown, red, and white cake! (these are the colors of the cake that my uncle and aunt had at their wedding. It was their pledge colors) And we could also have like some fancy food. Such as lobsters, crab legs, mash potatoes, green beans, chicken, meatloaf, and sweet bread rolls. " I started taking notes of the things I wanted at my wedding. I don't know how much this stuff is going to cost yet so I made a note of that.

Jackson - "Wow. That's sounds great! You're really creative aren't you. " He said. He gave me a kiss. "So do you want to go to a party to celebrate our engagement later today?" He asked. That does sound fun. I haven't been to a party in a while.

Me  - "Sure. What time does it start?" I asked.

Jackson - "It starts at 5:00 And ends at 7:00. And then afterwards we can come home and I can cook us dinner. How about some barbecued pork chops with some mash potatoes with green beans and rolls. How does that sound?" He said I have the best fiance in the world. I am really lucky.

Me - "That sounds great. Where is this party at?" I asked getting up.

Jackson - "It's at Rachel's house. They're hosting it. " He said. I should have known they would do something like this unexpectedly.

Me - "Yea it's 3:00 now so we have two hours to get ready plus another hour just to get to her house. So we have enough time.

~~~~~~~Hey guys!! I'm finally writing chapter s again. I know some of you guys are probably upset about the wait. I know it's been a while since I posted some chapters but I've been busy with school. I've had a whole bunch of test so I've had to study a lot. But I'm back to writing again. So don't forget to vote and comment please :)