Chapter 15: (Hangover)

~Zoey's POV~

The next morning I woke up with a massive hangover. My head was hurting so bad!! I turned around and I saw Jackson was awake watching tv. He looked at me and he chuckled.

Jackson - "Good afternoon! Someone slept late. " He said turning his attention to me.

Me - "Ahh what happened last night?" I said running my eyes.

Jackson - "You drank too much. I was surprise, because you never drink like that ever!" He said getting out of bed.

Me - "I'm surprised too. I think I might have had too much fun. " I said.

Jackson - "Hey I'm going to go make us breakfast why don't you go take a shower and get cleaned up. " He said closing the door behind him

Me - "Okay. " I got out of bed and I went to the bathroom. I closed the door and I began taking my clothes off. It didn't take me but a few seconds because I only had my bra and panties on. I turned the shower water all the way on hot. Sometimes I like it that way.

I got into the shower and I washed my hair really good. After I washed myself clean and I got out. I wrapped a towel around myself and I went to my closet. I picked out some basketball shorts and a red tank and I put some socks on. I headed back to the bathroom and I did my hygiene routine. After that I blow dried my hair and I put it in a ponytail.

I started smelling breakfast and I walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and jackson had his shirt off. I guess I forgot he was shirtless when he left the bedroom. He sat both of our plates down on the table and he began pouring the Orange juice in the glasses. I sat down across from him and we started eating.

Me - "Why shirtless?" I asked.

Jackson - "Didn't feel like putting one on. " He said eating his sausage, egg and cheese sandwich.

Me - "Okay then. " I said beginning to eat my breakfast. After breakfast Jackson and I just chilled.

~~~~~ Hey guys sorry I know this chapter sucks up will do better with the next one but don't forget to vote for my chapter :)