Chapter 2: (Dinner & Exciting news)

~Zoey's POV~

After I called my mom I immediately went to the kitchen and I started cooking dinner. I was making my favorite. Fried chicken with shells and cheese with biscuits. Mmm I can taste it already. Whoo! now I'm hungry again I can't wait to dig into this food! When I finished I looked at the time and it was 6:00 my mom will be here in about 30 minutes. I'm so excited to tell them the good news about me being on dancing with the stars. They are going to be so proud of me. Me and jackson took the rest of the time we had to set up the table. We had the plates all set up and I went through the cabinets and took out three wine glasses. I don't drink but I do know that my jackson and my mom do. Although we won't be drinking wine, I took my favorite drink out of the fridge (sparkling ice lemonade) and I poured it into everyone's glass. I looked at the time again and my mom should be here any second. Seconds later I heard the doorbell ring. I walked up to the door and I opened it for my mom. She looked very surprised but yet proud of me.

Me - "Hey mom! Do you like it?"

Mom - "I love it sweetie! It's beautiful wow. Aww my daughter is growing up so fast. "

Me - "Aww mom. Ill always be your one and only daughter. So ready to eat. "

Mom - "I'm starving!"

Me - "Haha. Oh um Jackson is in the kitchen. He's excited to see you again. "

Mom - "So am I. "

We walked into the kitchen and jackson was standing there waiting for us. He saw my mom and they greeted each other.

Jackson - "Hello.. it's so nice to see you again. "

Mom - "You too. I love the house. "

Jackson - "Thank you! "

we sat down and before we could start eating I prayed. When I finished they were about to start eating but I stopped them. I stood up from my seat letting them know that I had something important to say.

Me - "Mom I am so glad you could make it tonight. I just want to say thank you for all the things you have done for me...I wouldn't be here if I wasn't for you. "

Mom - "Aww thanks sweetie. "

Me - "So I have something very exciting to tell you and jackson. I signed up for dancing in the stars before me and jackson moved here and I'm in! "

Mom - "Omg, that's so great honey. I am so proud of you!"

Jackson - "That's amazing Zoey!"

Me - "Oh and I start tomorrow. I know it's short notice and all but I know that we can make this work. "

Jackson - "That's great. "

Mom - "That's wonderful honey..so let's eat!"

I sat back down and we all are and talked. When we finished my mom left and I did the dishes. I went back to my room and I saw Jackson was just in his boxers. Wow he looks really sexy right now..although honestly he's always sexy I mean he's a model Hell of course he's gonna be sexy. He was in the bed watching tv and he looked upset. Uh oh this can't be good. I walked up to him and I sat beside him in the bed.

Me - "Hey what's wrong. "

Jackson - "..nothing. "

Me - "Come on Jackson..I know something's wrong. " He started clenching his jaw and I could tell he was angry. He looked at me and his eyes were filled with anger and darkness.

Jackson - "Why didn't you tell me earlier that you were starting tomorrow?"

Me - "Under told you it was short notice..I'm sorry okay. But the dance rehearsals aren't long. It's just two to three hours that's it. For tomorrow it will be at least three since I'm new. "

Jackson - "But we just got here and you're already leaving. I was hoping to spend time with you for the rest of this week. "

Me - "But you still can. You just won't be able to spend the whole day with me. Babe...I promise. we will make this work okay?"

Jackson - "Okay. " He kissed my lips softly. "I have a surprise for you this weekend. "

Me - "What is it?"

Jackson - "I can't tell you. But what I can tell you is that it will be a day with no technology at all. Which means no phone missy. " He said with sass.

Me - "Are you serious no phone?!"

Jackson - "Yes I'm serious..no phone. Just because we won't have technology doesn't mean that this trip won't be fun. "

Me - "Okay.. but what if I refuse to give up my phone that day?"

Jackson - "Then..Ill have to give you a punishment. " He smirked and winked at me.

Me - "You wish. "

Jackson - "Actually, I think it's the other way around. "

Me - "Whatever. "

I cuddled up under his arms and I layed my head on his chest and we went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Hey guys So how'd I do?! VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!