Chapter 9: (Practice, practice, practice)

~Zoey's POV~

I was getting ready for yet another day of rehearsals with Val. I turned to my side and jackson was asleep. I forgot he didn't have to leave until noon. It was now 7:00 I have about 45 minutes to get ready. I ran to the bathroom and I took a quit 5 minutes shower. I cleansed myself clean, when I got out I dried myself and I put on a brown tee shirt with some tights and some converse. I went back to the bathroom and I combed my hair out. I put my new dancing shoes in my bag, and I went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and I made myself a sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit and I wrapped it up. I grabbed my vitamin water (for some of you that don't know this Zoey does not like water. The character that plays her which is Zendaya Coleman does not like water she likes vitamin water) and I left. I got into my car and I buckled up and I turned some music on and I ate my sandwich on the way to the studio.

*

When I got to the studio I threw my trash away when I walked in and I got ready to start. I changed my shoes and I put my dancing shoes on. Once I finished that me and val got started dancing.

The first thing Val did was help me some more with getting used to moving around in my shoes. He let me walk around on my own for a few minutes to let me get used to it a little more.

Val - "I think someone's finally got it down!"

Me - "I think I do too! Woo! Okay I can't get too excited. "

Val - "You were right when you said that. Okay since you got it down, you think you can start dancing in them?"

Me - "Mmhm. "

Val - "Okay the first thing we're gonna work on is your spins okay?"

Me - "Okay. I got this! No pressure. " I started spinning and I actually got it this time! Then I did a fast one and I landed perfectly. I looked at Val and he looked proud.

Val - "Alright Zoey! Great Job! Now that you have the spins down. We gotta start working on the dance routine. "

Me - "Okay. " I did my part and I kept hitting myself in the face. "Left, right pop! And hit myself in the face. Haha. "

Val - "Control. " He said.

Me - " ugh!"

Val - "Five!, Six!, Seven!, Eight! Oh..girl. " I got it right that time and he gave me a high five. We started dancing together and we were doing great. I could keep up with him this time. Although, I do feel that there is a lot of pressure this week, but I'm just gonna do my best and.. hopefully not let anyone down.

*

*

When dance practice was over me and val got our things and we walked out of the building. He let me go first of course.

Me - "Hey val do you wanna get something from McDonald's?"

Val - "Sure ill meet you there!" We got into our cars and we left to McDonald's. When we got there we ordered.

Cashier - "Hi what can I get you today?"

Me - "Ill have two McChickens with a large fry and for the drink I will have a large high-c. "

Cashier - "Okay and anything else?"

Val - "Ill have a Big Mac with medium fry and a large sprite. That's all. "

Cashier - "Okay, That will be 9.44. please. " I paid the cashier and we waited for our food. A few minutes later she came and she gave us our food and we went to go sit down at a table. We are our food and we made small conversation and we laughed a few times.

Val - "Zoey.. I am so proud of you. You are doing really well. "

Me - "Thanks Val. I'm just glad I have a great partner to work with. And to make laugh sometimes. "

Val - "Yea, I know that I can be serious sometimes. Or as most people like to say intense. But like you said at least I have you so that makes me smile. "

Me - "Yea and thanks. I'm pretty sure you eat breakfast intensely. "

Val - "What?! How'd you know?" I laughed and we finished eating and we walked out of the building. "Uh I hope that Jackson doesn't get upset with me because I kept you for another hour. "

Me - "I'm sure he won't mind. Bye Val. " I said as I walked up to my car. "

Val - "See ya tomorrow. " He said as he got into his car. I drove back to my house and I got out of my car. I walked up to the door and I unlocked the door with my key. I opened the door and it was really quiet. I went up to my room and I saw Jackson crying. He looked up at me and he had dried red tear stains on his face and his eyes were red.

Jackson - "Zoey! Where have you been?! Are you okay?!"

Me - "I'm fine, I'm fine! Look me and val practiced longer today because he had to teach me the steps to our new dance. "

Jackson - "Oh... I'm sorry for worrying. Look I gotta get ready. "

Me - "...okay?" He walked into his closet and he got ready. A few minutes later he came out with some different clothes on.

Jackson - "Ill be back in an hour okay? I have to go to the meeting. "

Me - "Okay. " When he left I got on my phone and I called Rachel.

****Phone Convo*****

Rachel - "Hey girl wassup?"

Me - "Hey you wanna go out tonight?"

Rachel - "Sure where?"

Me - "Umm, let's go bowling. "

Rachel - "Ill come by your house and we can go together in your car?"

Me - "Yea sure..see ya in an hour. "

Rachel - "Bye girl. "

****END of Phone Convo****

When she hung up I went into my closet and I picked an outfit out. I put on some blue jean short shorts with a red crop top with some pink and green jordans. I went to the bathroom and I decided to curl my hair. I braided it at the front and I curled it at the back and I put rubber bands on the ends of the braids so they won't come down. I grabbed my bag and I called Rachel again.

***Phone Convo****

Me - "Hey girl.. you almost here? I'm ready. "

Rachel - "Yea ill be there in twenty. Bye. "

Me - "Bye. "

********20 Minutes Later***********

When Rachel got here we got in her car and we left to go to the bowling alley.

~~~~~Skipping Bowling Alley~~~~~~~

When we left the bowling alley me and Rachel went back to her place. I'm sure that Jackson doesn't mind. Well I mean I hope he doesn't mind. Ill just call him. I called him and he didn't answer. It went straight to voicemail. Yea he's mad..Ill leave him alone for now.

When we got to Rachel's house we got out of the car and we walked in. It was a really nice and really big one story house. Kinda makes me wish I had a one story. I get tired of stairs sometimes. 

Me - "This house is really nice Rachel!"

Rachel - "Thanks.. it better be for all the money it costed me. I never would have got it if it wasn't for my fiance charlie. "

Me - "Wait Charlie? As I'm Charlie from high school?!"

Rachel - "Yea.. "

Me - "Omg, I had no idea you two were still together! Is he here?"

Rachel - "No he's out with his friends right now. "

Me - "Oh well come on let's have some fun!"

****** Hey guys I know I must suck for ending it right there but I will start on the next chapter immediately! :)