Chapter 12: ( Dance Competition)

~Zoey's POV~

I just thought about something. I still have like three hours before I have to be at the show. When I finished getting dressed I said my goodbyes to Jackson and before I knew it I was alone. I almost forgot that me and jackson are just friends now. But then again it was his fault that we are like this now. If he would have never let Kaylea do that to him we would still be together. But we can make it work we're doing good so far. I just wonder how long it will take him before he breaks down and can't take it anymore.

I went downstairs and I decided to turn on the tv. When I turned it on to my surprise my favorite show was on, Kickin' It. I can be childish at times but there's nothing wrong with that. After the show went off I decided to go get something to eat. I was feeling a little lazy today so I didn't want to cook. Which was okay with me of course.

*

*

When I got to the store I walked in and I ordered my food. Moments later the cashier came back and she gave me my food and I paid her. I got back into my car and I drove home. Once I got there I went upstairs to me and Jackson's room and I turned the tv on. I don't really watch tv that match because we have phones now so anything I want to hear or watch like E! news or something I can just google it.

I took my food out of the bag and I started eating it. I drank my lemonade and I got on my phone. I haven't been on here this much which is good. I was on Facebook and I posted a pic of some headphones that a company sent me as a gift. They were some blue headphones. And then I posted a pic of some nail polish that another company sent me.

After like 5 seconds I got a lot of notifications. I checked my page and I got 15,000 likes in just that short amount of time. I turned my phone off and I continued eating my food and soon I finished and I threw my food away in the trash. I went into the living room and I put in twilight breaking dawn part 1.

*

*

I was already in my car, starting it up so I can get to the competition. This week we are doing the jive. I like this dance it's really fun. After my credit finished starting up I turned the radio on and I listened the Pandora. I put my seat belt on and drove off.

~~~~Dance Competition~~~~~

Once I got to the building I parked my car in the driveway and I got out. I grabbed my bag and I walked into the building trying to find me and Val's dressing room. Once I found it I went in and I it on outfit on. I was wearing a light brown dress that came about to my mid thigh and it had ruffles in it. I wore some tights and my brown dancing shoes. My hair was up in a little bun and I had a headband on.

??? - "2 Minutes Zoey!"

Me - "Okay. I'm coming!" I said speed walking out of the dressing room. I found Val behind the stage waiting for me. When they called our names we went on the stage and we did our dance. I liked this one way better than the contemporary dance...mostly because it's faster.

We finished our dance off. We walked up to the judge's table and we waited for them to say something. After they all talked about me and Val's dance we went to the back to see what our scores were. We got two nines and one eight.

??? - "So how do you guys feel about your scores?!"

Val - "Uh well I'm very happy with our scores. First nines this week all thanks to my amazing partner Zoey here! I'm very proud of her. "

Me - "And I feel the same way. But you know I'm proud of myself for doing such a great job. And I can't wait to see what our next dance will be!"

??? - "Alright! Well we will see you guys next time on dancing with the stars goodnight!"

Me and Val went back to our dressing rooms and we got dressed back into our normal clothes. I walked out of my dressing room and I walked out of the building and I drove back home.

*

When I got home I saw that Jackson's car was in the driveway.. he must be home. I got out if my car and I unlocked my door. I went into the kitchen and I saw Jackson making a sandwich.

Me - "Hey Jackson how was the fashion show?"

Jackson - "It went well. How did you do at the competition?"

Me - "Oh we did great! Me and Val got two nines and one eight. " I said making myself a sandwich.

Jackson - "That's good. You guys are doing really great. "

Me - "Yea but the hard part is the leaderboard. Once you're at the top you don't wanna let it go. So me and val have to work twice as hard just to keep our names the first ones up there. "

Jackson - "Yea. "

After I finished eating I went to go take a shower upstairs. I walked into the bathroom and I took all of my clothes off and I got into the shower. I turned the water on warm/hot and I cleansed myself. I washed my hair really good and I got out. I dried myself and I put my bra and panties on. I put some spandex on with a plain white tee shirt and I did my hair. I blow dried it and I combed it. I parted it through the middle and I left it down. I put a scarf on my head and I walked out of the bathroom to see Jackson already in the bed asleep.

I slowly and carefully got into the bed with him and I went to sleep beside him.