Chapter 5: (Introducing & First Dance)

~Jackson's POV~

I heard the doorbell ring intending that they were here. I walked up to the door and I opened it to see a man about Zoey's height. That must be her partner val. And behind him I saw no other than Rachel from high school. Man it's crazy how she still looks exactly the same. Wow. I greeted them and I invited them to the kitchen.

Me - "Hey you must be Val. Nice to meet you!"

Val - "Nice to meet you too. You're a lucky man she's a great girl. "

Me - "Thank you. Oh the kitchen is to your left..Zoey is in there waiting for you. "

Val - "Okay thanks man. "

Me - "You're welcome. "

Rachel - "Hey Jackson long time no see!"

Me - "Hey right back at ya. "

Rachel - "Wow...this house is...wow holy shit! "

Me - "I know, I know it's amazing. "

Rachel - "It sure as Hell is. Anyway where is Zoey?"

Me - "Uh she is in the kitchen. Make a left and she'll be in there waiting for you. "

Rachel - "Thanks jackson. "

Me - "You're welcome. "

Me and Rachel walked into the kitchen and we saw Zoey and Val laughing. She turned around when she heard us and she scream. Literally.

Zoey - "Ahh! Hey girl. I haven't seen you I'm so long. Do you like the house?"

Rachel - "It's awesome. I wish I had a house like this. "

Zoey - "Hey all it takes is hard work. Oh everyone sit down and enjoy the dinner. I have something to say. "

Everyone sat down and she stood up. She looked amazing in that dress. She looks amazing in anything she wears period.

Zoey - "Okay so first off I would like to say that these first two days I have had practicing with Val have been hard as Hell. But I know I'm getting better and so does Val. I couldn't have asked for a better partner. Our first dance will be this saturday I am so excited to see how this goes. "

Val - "So am I. And thank you Zoey I couldn't have asked for a better partner than you. You make me happy and you make me smile. Especially when I get frustrated with you. "

Zoey - "Aww thanks. And I would also like to say that I am so happy to see my best friend again. Honestly...I didn't think that I would ever see you again. But I was wrong. "

Rachel - "Aww thanks girl. " She got up and she hugged zoey.

Zoey - "And also I want to thank you, jackson for always being there for me. "

Me - "You're welcome honey. So what are welcome all waiting for?! Let's eat!"

Me and everyone else finished eating. When we finished they left the house and I did the dishes. Yes I do the dishes. I know some of you are thinking why am I doing the dishes when I have a lot of money. Honestly I don't want to be those type of people that have maids do stuff for them. I like doing things myself. When I finished washing the dishes I dried them and I went into the living room and I watched football.

~Zoey's POV~

After they left I went upstairs to my bedroom and I took a good long hot shower. I am so excited just three more days of practice until me and val have our first dance for the competition. I hope I do well enough for the first dance. I'm sure I will though. I finished cleansing myself and I got out of the shower. I put my bra and panties on and then I put on a plain white tee shirt and some basketball shorts. I went downstairs and I saw Jackson watching football. I walked over to him and I sat on his lap and I buried my head in his neck.