Chapter 13: (This Weekend)

~Jackson's POV~

I woke up this morning to a sleeping Zoey beside me. I guess she got in last night while I was asleep. I got out of bed and I went to the bathroom. I took my clothes off and I took a shower.

After my shower I got out and I wrapped a towel around me. I walked back into the room and I went in my closet. I put some silver basketball shorts on and a plain white tee shirt. I put some white socks on and I put some black Nike slides on. I went downstairs and I went into the kitchen and I started making me and Zoey breakfast. Who says that I can't be loyal to her just because we're not dating.

~Zoey's POV~

I woke up this morning and I noticed that Jackson wasn't in bed. He must be downstairs, because I can't smell bacon. Mmm. I got out of bed and I did my hygiene routine and I fixed my hair. There's no point in putting on makeup if you're not going anywhere so why not. I brushed my hair and I left it down.

I went downstairs and I could smell everything Jackson was cooking. It was my favorite breakfast. I walked into the kitchen and I saw Jackson fixing the plates.

Me - "Goodmorning. Thanks for cooking breakfast. " I said getting the glasses to put orange juice in.

Jackson - "Goodmorning. And you're welcome. So what do you want to do today?" He asked leaning against the counter.

Me - "Umm. I don't really know, I kinda just want to chill today. " I said pouring the Orange juice in our glasses.

Jackson - "Movie day?! We could watch that new movie Lucy. " He said taking a bite out of his pancake.

Me - "Okay. Cool, that looks like a really good movie. " I said taking a sip of my juice.

Jackson - "So movie day..and then what after that? How about a party?"

Me - "Oh that's perfect! We could plan a party and invite all of our old friends and new friends! The party could start at 7:30. " I said eating my bacon and eggs.

Jackson - "Alright! Seems like we've got a long day ahead of us. "

Me - "Yea we do. "

Me and Jackson finished our food and we put them in the sink. After that we went up to our room and we got dressed. I put on some high waist shorts with some grey vans and a white crop top. I went into the bathroom and I did my hair. I straightened it and I put a snap back on. I put on some chopstick then some lip gloss and I put on a little bit of makeup.

I walked out of the bathroom and I got my purse. I went downstairs and I saw that Jackson was already ready waiting for me. I closed the door and we went in his car.

*

When we got to the movies Jackson paid for everything. I carried the popcorn and he carried the candy and drinks. We got inside the movie theater and we found a seat and sat down. We came just in time because the movie had just started when we walked In. That's good though because I hate previews they take way too long.

*

After the movies me and jackson went to our favorite restaurant..lemonade. We walked in and we sat down at a booth. I picked my menu up and I picked what I always wanted from here...a burger with some fries and a soda. I know it's supposed to be a classy restaurant and all but their burgers are really good.

A few minutes later a waitress came by.

??? - "Hi what can I get you two today?!" She asked getting her notebook and pen out.

Me - "Ill have the classic burger and fries with a sprite. " I said.

Jackson - "And ill have the same. That's all. "

??? - "Okay. Would you like an appetizer?" She said. I looked at jackson unsure of what to say.

Jackson - "Yes. We'll have the chicken strips please. "

??? - "Okay. Ill be right back with your appetizer shortly. " She said. She walked away and it got very silent at the booth. Things between me and jackson have been kind of awkward ever since we broke up.

*

After we left the restaurant, we went to the store go purchase the party decorations. We parked our car in the parking lot and we walked inside. I got a cart since we were going to be getting a lot of stuff.

Jackson - "So what do we get first?" He said looking at our list. "Ahh drapes! Alright let's go. " We walked through a few ailes and we finally found them. We put them in the shopping cart and we went to the next thing on our list, the balloons. I took the list from him and read the items to him.

Me - "Alright next we need to get the balloons. We shouldn't need that many so let's just get two 24 packs. " Jackson picked up two packs of balloons and put them in the cart.

Jackson - "I'm guessing we need the cups now?" He asked. "Yup. " I said popping the p. We picked up a few packs of cups just incase a few more people show up than expected.

Me - "Maybe drinks? I mean I'm not exactly a drinker but I know most people are. Oh wait never mind I already have some at the house. " I said. "Okay. Well I think that's everything we need for this party. Let's go check out.

*

When we got home I checked the time on my phone and it said 4:00. We had three hours to get everything ready.