Chapter 4: (Hard work and dedication)

~Zoey's POV~

I woke up this morning and I looked at the time and it was 7:32. Aww man! I only got 28 minutes to get ready for the dance rehearsal! I can't believe I slept that long. I must have been really tired and worn out from the first day..I'm sure it will be better today though. I rushed and I did my hygiene routine and I put on some black drop crotch pants with a plain black tee shirt and nikes. I know it wasn't exactly the proper outfit for ballroom dancing practice but I was in a hurry. I didn't bother putting on makeup cuz I was running late. I ran downstairs and I ran into the kitchen and I grabbed my vitamin water and I ran out of the house. I got in the car and I buckled up and I drove off I kind of had to speed. I finally got there and I parked my car and I ran into the studio. I opened the door and I greeted Val and we got started with our contemporary dance. It took me a while but I'm starting to get better at my spins.

~~~~~~~~ 2 Hours Later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally finished and today went great! It ended faster than I thought it would. Me and Val got our things and we left. He was getting in his car and I stopped him.

Me - "Hey val. I was wondering if you would like to come to my place later and have dinner with me and my boyfriend?"

Val - "Sure uh what time should I be there?"

Me - "Umm... is six good?"

Val - "That's perfect!"

Me - "Oh and here's my address. Thanks for teaching me your a really good partner and friend!" I handed him a piece of paper with my address on it. He took it and put it in his pocket.

Val - "Your welcome zoey. And same for you I couldn't have asked for a better hard working partner than you. "

Me - "Aww thanks val. Well ill see you later. Bye. " I said as I got into my car and started it.

Val - "Bye Zoey. " He drove off.

When I got home I parked my car in the driveway and I walked up to the door and I opened it. It was really quiet in the house. I walked upstairs and I opened our bedroom door to see Jackson sleep. He must be really tired from all of the photo shoots he's did. If I was him I'd be sleep right now too. I should be sleep but I kind of need to get ready. Although it's only 10:00 And Val is not going to be here until 6:00 so I have plenty of time. Since Jackson is still sleep and knowing him he'll be up in a few minutes. I went downstairs and I went into the kitchen to make breakfast for me and him. I made us pancakes, eggs, and sausage. When I finished I set our plates on the table and I got two glasses and I poured orange juice in them. While I was pouring orange juice in the glasses I heard footsteps coming from the stairs so I knew it had to be jackson. He walked into the kitchen and he was shirtless and he had basketball shorts on and some black socks.

Jackson - "Hey bae...so how was rehearsal?"

Me - "It was great I'm getting better at my spins and dancing in heels. Although I won't need them for the first dance. "

Jackson - "Okay well good. " He started eating his pancakes and he poured syrup on them.

Me - "Hey I need to tell you something. "

Jackson - "What's wrong? Are you hurt? Did Val try to-"

Me - "I'm fine bae. Don't worry about me, no one's going to hurt me. But anyway since Val had been such a good partner to me I invited him to dinner tonight at six...Is that okay?"

Jackson - "Yea it's fine. I wouldn't mind meeting him. "

Me - "Thanks... you are too sweet do you know that?" I said as I walked up to him and I kissed his soft warm lips.