Chapter 7: (Goodbyes & Back to work)

~Zoey's POV~

Jackson and Adam had entered the room and we got quiet. For a second I felt like I was in an episode of my favorite show awkward.

Adam - "What are you girls talking about?"

Jasmine - "Nothing. We were just-"

Me - "We were just talking about maybe going bowling tomorrow. "

Adam - "Oh uh tomorrow?"

Jasmine - "Yea is that okay bae?"

Adam - "Yea it's okay. I need to go and chill with Adam and his friends anyway. "

Rachel - "Okay so we're all set! Anyways I'm hungry. Do you guys wanna make dinner or do you wanna go out and eat?"

Adam & Jackson - "Go out!"

Me - "Okay. Alright so here's what we'll do. The girls go in my car and the Adam You go with Jackson. Cool?"

Jackson - "Yea. "

Me - "Alright let's go to lemonade. "

Rachel - "Yes! I've always wanted to go there. "

Jasmine - "Yea, yea let's go I'm starving!"

Me - "Haha okay. " Everyone walked out of the house in a group and me and jackson got to our cars. Jasmine sat in the passenger seat and Rachel sat in the back. I looked to my side and I saw Jackson and Adam laughing. I wondered what they were laughing at but I just let it go. I'm just happy they're getting along. I backed out of the parking lot and jackson was right behind me.

A few minutes later we were in the parking lot of lemonade. We all got out of our cars and we went in the restaurant. We found a table and we all sat down together at a booth.

Me - "I'm really curious right now. But Jasmine what are you mixed with?"

Jasmine - "I'm mixed with black, white and mexican. " She said. I guess I should have known that. sometimes I can tell what raise people are by their hair color but not this time. She does look Mexican though.

Me - "Cool. You have a lot of hair how do you deal with all of that?!"

Jasmine - "Well if you can't already tell it takes a long time to comb through my hair. I usually just keep it down. I can do my own hair though my mom is a hairstylist so it carries down to me. "

Me - "Cool. " A few minutes later a waitress came up to us. I'm just glad that this time is was a guy cuz that other waiter was done about to come to us. He was black I'm guessing. I couldn't really tell though because he is really light. He has hazel eyes and reddish brownish hair and straight teeth. He was handsome. But I'm not attracted to him.

Waitress - "Hello guys my name is Olandis and I will be your waiter for today. What would you like?"

Me - "I would like a classic cheese burger with fries and a large sprite. "

Waitress - "Alright. And for you miss?" He said looking at Rachel.

Rachel - "Ill have the country fried steak with mash potatoes and Mac and cheese. And ill have a Dr. pepper. "

Waitress - "Alright and you?" He asked looking at jasmine.

Jasmine - "Ill have the same. " She said.

Waitress - "And for you?" He asked looking at Jackson.

Jackson - "Ill have the classic cheese burger and fries with a root bear. "

Waitress - "Okay. And you?" He looked at adam.

Adam - "Ill have the Chicken salad with a Large strawberry lemonade. "

Waitress - "Alright. This might take a while since there are so many of you. Would you like an appetizer?"

Me - "Sure we'll have the chips and salsa. Oh and bean dip too. "

Waitress - "Alright ill be back shortly. " He walked away and we began talking again. A few minutes later he came back with the appetizers and we began eating the chips and dip.

Me - "Oh my god, guys remember when I had that magic app that could control boys?!"

Rachel - "That was so much fun! Well it was at first but then it got out of hand and we had to destroy it. "

Jackson - "Yea, true. You didn't need it anyway cuz you had a great family to begin with. You just weren't used to boys being in the house with you. But everything turned itself around and look where we are now!"

Adam - "Yea.. I was so glad to be back to normal. because you had put this spell on me that made me focus on every little thing I looked at. "

Me - "Yea..sorry about that. but that's in the past now. You k ow what they say those who live about what happened in the past die faster!"

Jasmine - "Yea. Oh look out food is here!" She said excited. A guy walked up to us with a tray full of steaming hot food. It looked so good.

Waitress - "Here is your food. Enjoy!"

Me - "Thank you. "

Waitress - "You're welcome. " When he left we all began digging into our food. It was really good my burger was better than the last time I came here.

*

*

~Zoey's House~

When everyone left me and jackson went upstairs. We walked into the room and I got some pajamas from my closet and I went to the bathroom.

Me - "Hey Jackson I'm going to take a shower. You coming?"

Jackson - "Uh, not this time babe. I think I'm just gonna head on to bed. Ill take one in the morning. "

Me - "Okay. " I closed the door and is stripped out of my clothing and I got into the shower. I turned the water on cold. I don't know why but cold water is more relaxing to me than hot. I cleansed my body really good and then I washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner.

Once I got out of the shower I dried myself and I put my bra and panties on and then I put on my pajamas. I walked out of the bathroom and I saw Jackson asleep. He's so cute when he's asleep. I got into the bed and I saw my phone. I swiped my phone to unlock it and I checked my instagram and I had a whole bunch of comments from my fans. I love them they're so supportive. I put my phone on the camera and I took a pic of him sleeping and I commented on it. "My baby sleeping. He is worn out! " A few seconds later I got a whole bunch of comments on it. Some said "He is so cute!" And others said "High school lovebirds still together that's so romantic!" The last one really caught my eye though because it was so sweet although all of them were sweet this one was really sweet. "Aww you guys are so cute! He is so lucky to have you zoey. You guys are perfect!" I commented to her saying "Aww thank you. And I'm very lucky to have him! To my number one fan!" A few seconds later she commented saying "OMG, I can't believe you answered!! Thanks!" I commented saying "You're welcome. "

I took a pic of me saying "Bout to go to sleep. Another week of dance rehearsals with my partner val! Wish me luck goodnight y'all" I turned my phone off and I went to sleep.