Chapter 29: (Appointment)

~Zoey's POV~

After I finished eating we went to the doctors. We got there and we went up to the front desk.

Jackson - "Um, we have an appointment with Ms. Simmons at 3:30. " He said. The lady searched our names and told us the room number. We walked into the room and were greeted.

Ms. Simmons - "Hello, I'm Ms. Simmons. So what's going on?" She asked. She sat down on the stool.

Me - "I've been craving a lot of food lately. Even when I'm not hungry I'm craving food. And I've been throwing up a lot. " I said. She nodded.

Ms. Simmons - "Have you considered a pregnancy test?" She asked. I froze.

Me - "Uh i never considered it. It's possible. " I said. She nodded and wrote down in her notebook.

Ms. Simmons - "Well take a pregnancy test and if it's positive then you will come back and check with me for your appointments!" She said. "Congratulations. " She said.

Me - "Thank you. " I said.

Home

We got back home. We went to the store and i bought a pregnancy test. I went to the bathroom and i urinated. I flushed the toilet and i waited.

Me - "Gosh!" I said.

Jackson - "What's wrong babe?" He asked. I shook my head.

Me - "It's nothing. These three minutes are taking forever! What if i am pregnant jackson?" I asked nervous. I started crying.

Jackson - "Hey baby...everything will be fine. If we do have a baby I'll be with you every step of the way. I love you and i'm not going anywhere and don't plan to. " He said. I wiped my tears and gave him a hug.

The time was up and i went back to the bathroom. I checked the strip and it said...positive.