Chapter 17: (Say Yes)

~Zoey's POV~

I am officially done with the dancing with the stars!! Me and val won the competition. I am so happy now..now that I don't have to get up early in the morning anymore. Sometimes me and val will go to the hospital and visit sick kids and take pictures with them! I love helping little kids it makes me feel good about myself.

It's been a 7 months since me and Jackson got back together. Our relationship has been great and we're really taking things slow...and when I say slow I mean slow. Don't get me wrong I love how patient he's being with me but it's like what is taking him so long?! Right now I am getting dressed to go eat breakfast downstairs. I slipped on a tank and some spandex. I went to the bathroom and I did my hygiene routine and I headed downstairs.

Jackson - "Goodmorning babe. " He said.

Me - "Goodmorning!" I said sitting down at the dining table.

Jackson - "I made am omelet for breakfast today. " He said.

Me - "I can see that! Thanks babe. " I said biting a piece of it.

Jackson - "So do you have any plans today?" He asked.

Me - "Uh well I have to go to the red carpet premiere of the new movie sparkle. But other than that..nothing. " I said.

Jackson - "Good because...we're going out tonight. " He said drinking his orange juice.

Me - "Cool..where?" I asked taking another bite. Man this omelet is amazing!

Jackson - "We're going on a dinner date. " He said. "So dress fancy babe. " He said.

Me - "Oh okay. " I said. "Babe what's going on? We've been going on a lot of dates since we got back together. They've been great, but why so many?! What do you have planned tonight?" I asked.

Jackson - "I'm not going to tell you why we're going out. It's a surprise. " He said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

Me - "Okay fine. " I said doing the pouty face. "Well I better get ready it's 10:00 right now and the red carpet starts at 3:00. " I said putting my plate in the sink.

Jackson - "Okay have fun babe!" He said.

Me - "Wait..do you want to come with me?" I asked.

Jackson - "Uh sure why did you ask though?" He asked.

Me - "Well...I don't know. It's just that you've never been with me on the red carpet and I want everyone to know about us. " I said hugging him from behind.

Jackson - "Okay ill go. Come on let's go get dressed. We walked upstairs and we went into our closets. I picked out a black leather outfit..well it was mostly leather. I was wearing some black leather capreas with a white shirt that showed a little bit of my stomach with a black leather jacket and some black heels. I went into the bathroom and I put on some natural looking makeup and I flat ironed my hair and I had it down and it was back. I didn't want to part it.

Jackson was wearing a full black suit. His hair was slicked back just like mine.

Me - "Wow babe you look great. " I said walking out of the bathroom.

Jackson - "So do you..but you look great everyday. " He said giving me a kiss.

Me - "Thanks. " I said.

Jackson - "So are we ready to go?" He asked getting his phone.

Me - "Yea we're ready let's go. " I said. We walked downstairs and we locked the door of our house. We got into the backseat of the limo and we cuddled together. Soon the limo driver, base, took us to the premier.