||Chapter 11||

Guess who got over their writers block for the time being? THIS GALL! This is a short chapter but it's mostly leading to future events.. The book isn't following the movie EXACT but basic moments will be touched upon. Hope you enjoy, my loves!
-sabrinademelo xx ❤️

----------

Avery wasn't sure where she should be searching in order to find Bucky but it seemed as though an invisible force was pulling her towards the carnival space they were at the night before for the Expo. She wasn't a runner but she knew if she didn't get there fast enough Bucky would be moving onto another woman; or so she thought.

*

Bucky ran his hands through his short tassels of hair before Steve glanced over and had enough of his stressing.

'If you want to see her that badly why don't you just go find her?' He huffed.

Bucky, not being used to Steve speaking up, was taken aback. He looked at Steve's still small frame before realizing he was right.

'Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone!' He called pulling on his jacket at the front door.

'I can't if you're bringing all the stupid with you.' Steve called back.

Bucky ran for what seemed like forever until he passed the Expo spot from the night before. He smiled as he admired the stage he'd seen Avery again until something caught his eye. Was it the out of place modern clothing or the dirty blonde hair that lured him in? Avery was walking at a brisk pace across the grounds when he sprinted towards her.

'Avery-' He called out as he grew closer.

Avery knew that voice all too well and spun around. Bucky had calmed his run into a walk hoping not to look as desperate to see Avery as he actually was.

'Bucky?' She breathed out as she walked towards him.

They met halfway and awkwardly gazed at each other.

'Umm- what're you doing here?' Bucky asked looking around them.

Avery felt her cheeks heat up before she spoke.

'I-I was looking for someone to hang out with. Leah's at work with Howard Stark so I wanted to have some fun.' She said halfheartedly.

Bucky smiled wide before he remembered the way she didn't want him yesterday.

'Maybe, only if you want, we could hang out.' Bucky asked uncharacteristically nervous.

Avery felt her heart skip a beat before nodding subtly. Bucky offered her his arm which she took gladly.

'Speaking of Howard Stark, Steve was telling me about this experiment he was offered to take part in-' Bucky  began.

Avery smiled and enjoyed their walk when deep down she was over the moon that their plan was working as they wanted.