Epilogue

Leah placed the gift bag Bucky had just handed her on the table before embracing him and his wife; Avery.

'Where are the kids?' She questioned looking around.

Suddenly three children ran into the house followed by an older one with Bucky's brown locks and Avery's piercing blue eyes.

'Keith, you dress so nice just for Tony's birthday?' Leah joked.

He sighed and gave his godmother a hug and kiss. Keith Grant Barnes, named after his father's best friend, was the oldest of the four Barnes kids. He walked towards Howard's lab where Tony, or Anthony, spent most of his time working on an unknown project. The boys had grown to be best friends seeing as they were both twelve and the oldest of their siblings.

'Axl James Barnes, get your sister out of a headlock right now!' Bucky called using his sons full name to exaggerate the trouble the second Barnes boy would be in if he didn't listen.

Jade Leah walked over to her parents and leaned her head on her father's side. She was the youngest and only girl that Avery and Bucky had but she had her father wrapped around her four year old pinky.

'Where's Aaron?' Avery questioned looking around for their last son.

Bucky smirked before nodding towards the piano in the corner wear the most musical of the Barnes boys sat next to none other than Raae Avery Stark; the second and youngest Stark child.

'They're totally going to get married.' Avery gossiped.

Bucky wrapped an arm around his wife's shoulders and chuckled.

'They're only six.' He laughed out.

They continued chatting until there was another knock on the estate door.

'Steve! Peggy!' Axl said running past the adults and being scooped up by his biggest role model besides his father; Steve Rogers.

'Woah, you're getting big aren't you.' Steve joked.

'Steve, I'm only seven.' Axl said laughing.

Steve set him down before Howard walked into the room and scooped up Jade.

'Uncle Howard, did you trim your mustache?' She asked with a furrowed brow.

'Just for you.' He joked back.

The hosting couple guided their guests to the dining area where Leah placed her hands on her hips.

'Why is he always down in that lab? He'd taking after his father, isn't he?' She joked.

She called the boys from the lab when they both clambered in. Tony looking like the smaller version of his father matched with the dark eyes of his mother.

'Tony, what're you working on?' She asked.

He rubbed his neck nervously until Keith spoke up.

'He's made something really cool.'

Tony kicked his best friend before everyone looked around.

'Can I see?' Jade urged.

'Fine.' Tony said with a sigh before leading his parents and guests to the lab.

'It's not perfect yet but I've made a suit-' He said before both Avery and Leah gasped.

This could be the start of another adventure down a confusing path.

'-the Mark 1.' Tony finished.

THE END!

--------------

Soooo, since this one is finished I'll be starting anew book soon called 'I'm Dating a Hydra Agent' and it's a Tony Stark fanfic so I hope you'll check it out :) Thanks for all the votes and kind words you brought me with this book! I truly hope this ending was satisfying for you xx

-sabrinademelo xx