||Chapter 14||

Leah woke up the next morning and heard laughing from the living room.

'Are you guys still playing that stupid game?' She asked as she walked into the living room.

She was about to grab a mug of coffee when an elastic band was shot at her hand.

'Do you-' She was about to finish her yell when she saw a new addition to the group before her.

When she headed to bed last night, earlier than usual due to her new work hours, Bucky and Avery were playing a game of truth or dare. Bucky didn't know the game so once Avery explained it to him he couldn't get enough of it. As a result, they stayed up the entire night learning more about each other and exchanged 'stupid dares' as Leah would call them.

'Sorry about that, Ma'am.' The small man said walking over to them.

Leah smiled at him before glaring back to the group.

'Steve, it was all those doofus' fault.' She explained.

Bucky let out a deep laugh before getting up and swinging an arm around Steve's shoulders.

'You must be really good with names to remember a shrimp like Steve's name.' He said laughing.

Steve wiggled loose from his grip and went back to the couch with Avery.

'So, since you work with Stark you should be seeing Steve soon.' Bucky carried on before taking Leah's mug and sipping it.

'I bet I will-' She replied before taking the mug back.

'Also, don't drink my coffee because I bet you'll be passed out in an hour due to the all nighter you all pulled.'

She sauntered into her room and got dress in warm clothes until she realized she still didn't have proper 40's attire.

'Avery! Do you have a white blouse I can borrow?' She called.

There was no reply so she ran across the hall before the boys could see her half dressed body. She reached Avery's room and saw that she had some blouses just like the ones Peggy usually wore.

'Someone cosplays.' She said with a light chuckle.

She pulled one on and admired her outfit in the mirror. Maybe living in the 40's was a drastic change from the usual but Leah loved the attire.

'Aver-' She began as she walked back to the living area.

She stopped in her tracks when she saw the heap of sleeping people on the couch.

'Kids-' She muttered as she grabbed the nearest blanket and draped it over them.

She realized it was an Iron Man blanket and pulled it off hoping not to mess with the future. She pulled out one of Avery's regular blue blankets before re-covering the group. There was a honk outside and she ran out of the house, grabbing Howard's jacket in the process.

'I'm coming, Mr Jarvis!' She called running down the steps towards the butlers waiting car.

'How do I look?' She asked smiling as she slid into the car.

'Amazing as always.' The Brit replied with a nod.

She buckled in and they were off. Little did Leah know, they were meeting with the reason they were here in the first place; Abraham Erskine.

----------------------

Social Media

Instagram: @sabrinademelo.wattpad

Twitter: @DeMeloWattpad