Chapter 2

*****Enjoy*****

CPOV

I looked at this girl's friend. Her blue eyes seemed to be looking into my soul. She looks so cute and innocent she couldn't be any older than 14. Her hair is long just past the small of her back, her lips are full, and her skin looks so soft. What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I thinking this way? I just feel the need to touch her so I extent my hand for her to shake.

"Ana right?" I look at her, then to her friend to confirm her name. She then reaches out her hand for mine. As soon as our hands touch, I feel this bolt of electricity shoot through me. I wonder if she can feel it too. When I was about to ask her she began to Speak.

"Anastasia, my name is Anastasia Rose Steele, but you can call me Ana" She smiles.

"Anastasia, I'm truly sorry for almost running you over with my car. I have had a lot on my mind and I don't think my head was in the right place" I lower my head placing a soft kiss on her knuckles. I could feel the electricity run from her hand onto my lips.

"It's ok, just please be more careful next time" I can see that she is flustered a little. Maybe she does feel it.

There was this pain in my heart when she took her hand away. I felt as if I should have held on to it for the rest of my life. What the hell are you saying Grey you sound as if you're in love. I don't do love, love is for fools just like Elena told me. I don't make love either. I fuck. Hard.

I watched her as she walked away with her friend into the school. They both walked down the long hallway to their lockers on the first floor. I wanted to talk to her some more, but I heard the first bell ring and I knew I only had two minutes before I had to get to my first class.

APOV

Wow! I just met the most gorgeous human being on this earth. When our hands touched, I could feel this electric shock run though my body. What the hell was that anyways? I wonder if he felt it too.

When Kate and I were walking to our lockers I could feel his eye's on me. The funny thing about it all is that he never gave me his name.

"Kate, did you get his name?"

"No I didn't," she tells me. "Why?"

"I don't know, I was just wondering that's all"

"Do you think he's cute Ana?" She asks me, giving me a little wink with her eyes.

"Well yeah. He's really cute, but I think he's a senior. Which means he is way too old for me, my dad would kill me"

"Oh Ana, remember you only live once" I rolled my eyes at her remark.

"Whatever Kate, come on we're going to be late for class"

Kate and I walked to our first class. English. For forty-five minutes we sat there listening to the teacher telling the whole class what she expects from us during this school year. She also explained to us that what we learned last year in 8th grade wouldn't even come close to what we will be learning this year.

It doesn't bother me at all since English is one of my favorite subjects. My dream is to become a CEO/Editor of my own publishing house here is Seattle. Big dream for a little girl of 14.

The bell rings and pulls me out of my daydream of being the richest woman in the Seattle area. Even if it never happens I can always dream about it. My next few classes were pretty boring. It could be because Kate wasn't with me. Finally, lunch time.

I find Kate waiting for me in the lunchroom. She is standing at the doors. I run up to her completely out of breath.

"What's wrong with you Steele?"