Chapter 14

*Ok if anyone is wondering what happened to chapter 13.  When I published it, it came out as private.  So I had to delete it and re-post it.  It's no longer private.  Anyways in 3 hours i'm officially on vacation.  I can't promise i'll be able to do any editing.  So when I come back you may have to wait a little while*

***P.S. Don't hate me after you read this chapter***

APOV

"I'll see you tomorrow, I love you," Christian says, before he walks out the front door of Kate's house.

"I'll see you tomorrow. I love you Christian"

"Laters, Baby!" He kisses me.

Kate and I watch as the guy's get into Christian Audi and drive away. I can't believe it's almost midnight. I swear if it wasn't for thinking that my dad and Mr. K coming home Christian and Elliot would have slept over. As soon as the car is no longer in site Kate closes the door and starts with the questions.

"Ok so, I'm really tired. I'll see you in the morning Kate" I fake a yawn and start to walk up the stairs to the guestroom.

"Not so fast Missy" Shit! I thought I could get away with not answering any of her questions. "I know what you and Christian did in my guestroom. I want details, and I want them now"

"Now? Really Kate. It's late and I'm tired. We both need sleep"

"Oh no you don't" She starts. "We have stayed up countless of house before. Now I'm sure you can spare an hour or two to tell me what happened"

"Fine you want details I'll give you details" Kate takes my hand and we go upstairs to her bedroom. The two of us sit on her bed. "Ok now spill"

"It was magical Kate. I've never felt anything like that before. At first it hurt a little but then it got better. He held me close to him told me he loved him. He was gentle too"

"Is he big? Elliot is huge" Like I needed to know that.

"If you must know yes, he's big. Oh god Kate, I was so scared that it wasn't going to fit. I swear Kate it felt like we we're made for each other"

"Did he make you cum?"

"Yes" I blush.

"Oh Ana, I'm so happy for you"

"Thanks Kate" We both lay on her bed looking up to the ceiling. Soon my eyes become heavy and I start to drift off into a blissful slumber dreaming once again of Christian.

The next morning I'm being woken up by Kate. Doesn't this girl ever sleep?

"Leave me alone Kate. It's still early"

"Ana it's far from early, its past 1"

"So I need my sleep. Now please go away" I pull the covers over my face and try to go back to sleep.

"Are you sure you want to go back to sleep? Because if you do you won't get to see your surprise that's down stairs" Well that caught my attention.

I remove the covers from my face and look at Kate. She has a beaming smile displayed on her face. I waste no time at all and jump out of bed and run into the bathroom to freshen up.

Finished, I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. She wasn't kidding that there was a surprise for me. Christian is sitting at the kitchen table with my dad, while Elliot is sitting next to Mr. K. They four of them seem to be enjoying their conversation with each other.

"Morning" I said.

"Morning Annie. Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, I did. How about you? What time did you guys come back last night?"