Chapter 27

***I'm extremely sorry everyone that it has taken me forever to update.  Reality happened.  There is nothing I can do about it either.  So my time on my laptop is limited.  I hope you all understand.  Please don't forget to vote.***

CPOV (Wedding day)

I wake up to the wonderful smell of coffee and sweet smell of pastries coming from the kitchen. Trying to sit up I groan. My head is pounding. I should have never let Elliot talk me into opening the bottle of bourbon I had hidden in the back of my liquor cabinet.

I look around the great room and see everyone spread out. Ray is passed out on the couch across from me. Elliot is spread eagle on the floor with his tongue sticking out. My dad, oh god. My father is laying on top of my piano with his head hanging off wearing only his boxers.

Getting off the couch and walking towards the kitchen I kick Elliot in the thigh. Hard. He grunts, snorts, and farts, but doesn't wake. Fucker.

In the kitchen Gail and Taylor are standing there looking outside the window sipping their coffee. I clear my throat making them aware that I'm in the room. Gail and Taylor both turn around and greet me.

"Good morning Mr. Grey" They said in unison.

"Morning. Could I have a cup of coffee? Black, please"

"Of course" Taylor whispers something in Gail's ear before kissing her on the cheek and leaving the kitchen.

"Would the rest of the Grey clang like a cup of coffee as well?" Gail asks.

"I'm sure they would if they were awake" I light chuckle. The wonderful woman that she is, Gail places a very large cup of black coffee in front of me.

An hour and two more cups of coffee later everyone begins to stagger into the kitchen.

APOV

"Wakey-Wakey" I hear the sound of Kate's voice as she lightly flicks my nose.

"Mmm" I groan. My back is killing me. "What time is it?" I ask, as I sit up and rub my hands over my face.

"It's just pass noon. Lunch is ready and the hair and make-up crew will be here in an hour. So get up lazy bones" Kate claps her hands as if she is saying 'C'mon let's get a move on' before walking out the room.

Getting off the floor I go into the bathroom. I start the water for the shower and begin to strip my clothes off. Opening the shower door and closing it behind me once I'm inside I let the hot water wash over me. All of a sudden I get this giddy feeling and scream mentally that in just a few hours I'm going to be Mrs. Christian Grey. Holy Shit!

Completely dried and dressed only in undergarments and a robe I go downstairs into the kitchen where I find Grace, Kate, Mia, Gretchen, and a few female cousins of the Grey family that I haven't seen in years.

"Great you've showered. Hurry up and eat some lunch. The crew will be here shortly," I don't say anything. Only nod my head and grab the plate that Mia was holding out for me to take.

I fill my plate to the brim. I'm starving. Kate sits there and stares at me while I eat. I look up at her with a piece of bacon hanging from the side of my mouth. The expression that displays on her face is like as if a lightning bolt has hit her. She opens her mouth to say something, but Grace stops her by lightly tapping her hand and waving her index finger no.

Kate grins while biting her lip.

"Kate, can I see you for a moment in the other room" Kate gets up from her chair and walks out the kitchen with Grace following behind. I shrug my shoulders and continue to eat my BLT sandwich.