Chapter 26

***Sorry it took me so long.  Anyways I ended up getting writers block after I wrote chapter 25 about a year or so ago on FanFiction.  I honestly never saw myself completing this story ever.  But here I am about to post chapter 26, a chapter I thought would never come to me.  It's a short chapter, but it's still a chapter.  Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of it, and don't forget to vote***

APOV

Two hours later I'm in the car with Grace, Mia, and Kate. We're on our way to the spa to get ourselves pampered. I'm still on a little bit of a high from having sex with Christian this morning. I can't get over how fucking good, it felt. I honestly can't wait to do it again.

"So I have everything scheduled out to a T. First we're getting facials. Next will be a full body mud bath. Then so on and so on" Mia informs us.

"All this, just because I'm getting married tomorrow" I giggle.

The remainder of the ride to the spa was filled with all of us singing to whatever song was on the radio.

Pulling in front of the spa I start to feel butterflies in my stomach. I'm nervous. I've never been to a spa before. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to act.

"Relax honey" Grace says to me as I get out of the back seat.

"I-I am" Grace laughs.

"Sweetheart, you are far from relaxed. Take a few deep breaths" I do.

"Better?"

"Much"

The four of us walk in, and instantly we are greeted by a middle age woman with dark brown here with a nametag that says her name is Jessica and owner.

"Hello and welcome to Spa Noir. I'm Jessica the owner and the spa's manicurist. How can I help you ladies today?"

"We have an appointment under the name Grey," Mia tells her.

"Ah yes, here it is" She pulls four pieces of paper from under the counter and hands each of us one with a pen. "If you wouldn't mind filling these out. It has a list of all our services we offer. Please feel free to choose anything you like. We are fully staffed today"

"Thank you" I say as she hands me my pen and paper.

Grace sits down next to me and I watch as she checks off nearly everything. So I begin to do the same. They have everything you could ever imagine here. Facials, massage services, hot stone massages, body services, skin renewal treatments, manicure and pedicure services, and waxing. That's only to name a few.

"What are you getting dear?" Grace asked me.

"Definitely going to get a mani/pedi, a facial, and maybe a massage too"

"What? You're not going to get a wax?" Kate said from across the room.

"No, my eyebrows are fine the way they are"

"I wasn't talking about your eyebrows, Ana"

"Kate! I'm not going to have some woman I don't know go down there on me"

"Why? It's perfectly normal Ana. All the celebrities are doing it"

"Oh yeah? How would you know? Are you the one doing it to them?"

"No, but I read about it all the time. Sharon Stone does it, and so does Angelina Jolie"

"Well good for them. I'm not getting it done" I look back down at my paper and continue to fill it out.