Chapter 4

*****As promised.  Don't forget to vote and leave a comment if you find a mistake so I can correct it******

CPOV

If it wasn't for that Kate girl I would have beaten the shit out of that Jose kid. I know there is something going on between him and Ana. I can see it. The way they talk to each other. The way she smiles and laughs at anything he says. The way she looks at him with her beautiful blue eyes in such awe.

Why doesn't she look at me like that? Why I'm I even worried about the way she looks at me? Get your shit together Grey. You're losing it. Fuck. I am. When I walked out of the bathroom I walked right up to her and asked what it is that she's doing to me. I needed to know what control she had over me. What it was she was doing to make me act like this. Black magic maybe?

I hid behind one of the lockers down the hallway and waited. Kate and Jose came out of the bathroom. Kate confronted Ana, asking her what it was I had said. I listen to Ana's reply. I have to admit there was this small ping in my chest when she said she didn't even know me. There was an even bigger ping in my chest when I heard Kate's comment to Jose about me being too old for Ana.

I stayed behind the locker until the three of them were gone. Ana was the first to leave, soon after Kate and Jose followed. I make a quick dash to my homeroom. I'm 15 minutes late, and the teacher does not look pleased to see me. Not really caring about the face he is giving me I take my seat. I listen to the teacher as he goes on with his lesson plan.

Towards the end of the class a thought creeps into my head. I need to do something tonight. I need to get away and have a good time. Maybe I should call Elliot and see if he wants to hang out. Just then I hear a couple of my classmates whispering something about teen night at one of the local nightclubs in town.

Hmm. That might be something that will help take my mind off of Ana. I'm sure I'll be able to find some chick who is an easy lay. Although I could call Elena for that, but I know her method of foreplay and I'm kind of not in the mood to get whipped before fucking her.

I keep an eye on the clock as it ticks down to the last second before the bell rings. Everyone jumps out of their seats running to the door and spilling out into the hallway.

More classes and more annoying teachers. Why couldn't 2 o'clock get here already? I'm so ready for this school day to be over with. Finally the last bell of the day rings. Once again everyone spills into the hallway cheering that the weekend is here. I'll admit I did a fist pump or two.

I stuffed a few things from my locker into my book bag. I slammed my locker closed and started walking down the hallway to the student-parking exit. All of a sudden Ana turned the corner walking straight towards me. She noticed me right away. A blush creeped onto her face and she sucked in her bottom lip and began to bite down. Oh for fuck sakes, how I wish I could be the one that does that. I walked pass her my arm lightly brushes hers. She turns her head to look at me. I smile at her and continue walking to the side door where the student parking is.

At my car, I don't know what it was but I happen to look around at my surrounding. I see Ana waiting at the bus stop. I opened my car door and threw my bag into the back seat. Closing the door I walked over to where Ana was standing.

I stood behind her and cleared my throat. I did this for a good two minutes. She had no clue I was even there. Of course she wouldn't either she had her headphones in her ears. I lightly tapped her on her shoulders. She jumps then turns around so fast causing her to lose her balance. I quickly grab her by the waist and pull her into me. For a moment our bodies became one. I could feel her body melt into mine as I held her in my arms.