Chapter 25

***I'm trying this one more time***

APOV  

"Yes.  It'll heighten your senses"

"My senses?  Which ones?"

"The good ones" He winks, and I blush.

"Ok" I try to sound brave.  Deep down I'm almost regretting this.  What if he does something I don't like?

And if Christian was reading my mind he said, "If it gets too much for you, Ana, just tell me to stop and I will"

Once again I said, "Ok" In a somewhat braver voice. 

Christian climbs on top of me.  He's straddling my upper body and holding the blindfold in his hands.  His erection is right in front of my face staring at me. 

Soon the blindfold covers my eyes.  I can't see anything.  The bed shifts.  Christian got off the bed.  Maybe he's going to get something else.  I lay like this for a while, waiting for him to come back into bed and take me, or do something.  But nothing. What the hell is going on?

"Christian?"  He doesn't answer.  "Where are you?  How come you're not doing anything?  What are you doing?"

"I'm watching you" I hear his voice coming from the foot of the bed.  "I'm watching the way your body reacts to me just being near you.  I must say it's a sexy sight to see.  You have goose bumps all over your body" As he was talking his voice got closer.  Before I knew it I felt his finger skim across my lower stomach. 

He lightly wiggles my toes with his fingers. " Even your toes get goosebumps from the sound of my voice" 

I try to pull my feet away, but he grabs my ankles with both hands.  "Christian that tickles" 

"I know it does, but just think if you were able to see me doing it, it would tickle as much.  Now keep still or I'll tie your feet to the bedpost too" 

"You wouldn't dear"

"Trust me baby, I would," He said teasingly. 

The tips of his fingers once again find my lower stomach. I can't believe not being able to see him do this, is giving my body this reaction. Next he traces my hipbone, then moves on to the other one.  I've never felt anything like this before.  Wetness is already pooling between my legs.  

All of a sudden everything stops and I hear Christian walking away.  Now where the fuck is he going?  I knew it. I knew he would get me all horny like this and leave me hanging.  Trying to wiggle my eyebrows, hoping that it would move the blindfold some so I can see where he went, but he tied it just right that it won't move.  Great, just great.