Chapter 6

*****Remember to vote and comment if you find a mistake*****

Still APOV:

"Christian! Oh my god. I uh..." I'm using both my arms to cover myself. One arm is trying to cover the top and the other covering my lower area. With widen eyes he stares at me. A small smirk appears on his face. In a hurry I go to the linen closet and grab a towel, wrapping it around me.

"Don't cover yourself on my count" His smirk turns into a grin.

"Well I am covering myself on you're a count. My dad is waiting for you downstairs. If you don't mind I would like to take a shower now" I state firmly. He looks me over once more. The smirk on his face still there.

"As you wish" He starts to walk away. Just as he gets to the first step, he cocks his head to the side and says, "I like that shade of you. Red suits you very nicely" I had no idea I was even blushing.

"Go! Get down stairs now" I whisper loudly to him.

Holy crap, Christian just seen me almost completely naked. What the hell was I thinking? How could I have possibly forgotten that he was upstairs? I need to stop thinking about this and get in the shower.

It takes me no time at all to wash my hair and my body in the shower. I get out of the shower and wrap the towel tightly around me. I peek my head out the door, making sure I look both ways.

Running to my room now that I know for sure the coast is clear. I quickly dry myself off and put on a cute lacey pair of bra and panties. As much as I don't want to, I take out the outfit that Kate had picked for me. A pair of black skinny jeans, matched with a sheer black silk blouse. I'm undecided at the moment if I should even wear the shoes that Kate had also picked out for me.

I remember Kate telling me to be very careful with them, they are her favorite, and that some guy named Jimmy gave them to her or something like that. I tend to tune Kate's voice out when she starts talking about clothes.

I brushed out the knots in my hair but leave it damp so that it can air dry. I apply little makeup to my face. Eyeliner, mascara, and a touch of gloss to my lips.

I look at myself in the mirror. Wow, I look much older than I actually am. I could easily pass for an 18 year old. Before walking out my room I grab Kate's shoes as well as a pair of flats. I can easily change my mind later if I want to.

Walking into the living room both my dad and Christian stand up and look at me. I have a feeling my dad is going to yell at me because he doesn't seem pleased with what I'm wearing.

"Annie, you look...." My dad pauses. I have a feeling he is going to tell me I look like a hooker and to march my ass back up the stairs and go change into something else.

"You look beautiful Anastasia," Christian says. My dad starts nodding his head in agreement.

"Yes, she does" He nods again. "You look so much like your mother"

"Y-you mean you're not mad at me for wearing this?" I ask. I was positive he would have sent me to change.

"No honey, I'm not mad" He smiles at me. Christian clears his throat and says,

"We better get going. My sister is waiting for us and if we're late on picking her up I'll never hear the end of it. She can be very annoying at times"

"Right. You two have a good time. Annie remember to enjoy yourself"

"I'll try," I tease. I decided to put Kate's shoes on before I left the house. I tossed my flats near the front door and walk out with Christian behind me.