Chapter 24

***So this is a short chapter.  I hope you like it though.  The next chapter is finished, but I won't post it until tomorrow.  After that you'll have to give me a little while to post because now I have to let it all flow from me*** Don't forget to vote.

CPOV

I froze. Balls deep inside her and I'm frozen. Did I hear that correctly? Did Ana just ask me to tie her up?

"What did you just say to me?" Maybe I heard her wrong? Or maybe my mind is playing trick on me. It was a busy day at the office.

"I-I said I wanted you to tie me up" Yeah, that's what I thought she said. I pull out of her so fast that I'm seeing spot. I start to pace back and forth in our bedroom. No, no, no, no. I can't. I can't and I won't.

"C-Christian?" I can tell that Ana is worried right now. Why the hell did she ask me to do that, and to her. She knows my history. She knows everything. I thought I explained to her I'm not in that lifestyle anymore.

I can't do this. Not to her. Even if this is something she really wants me to do. Let's say I did. What if something clicks inside me and I lose control. I would never be able to forgive myself if I ended up hurting her. I can't. I won't.

"I-I'm sorry. I can't" I run out of our bedroom and down the hall to my office. I close the door and sink to my knees in the middle of the room. This is too much for me right now. I need to call someone. Maybe, Ray? No, not Ray. What the hell am I going to say to him? 'I was balls deep into your daughter, and I asked her what she wanted me to do, and she said she wanted me to tie her up' Yeah I don't fucking think so.

APOV

Christian paced our bedroom floor. What in the world was I thinking? I can't believe I asked him to do that. No more reading that damn S&M book. Christian stops his pacing looks at me and says, "I'm sorry. I can't" and run out of our room like a bat out of hell.

I need to go after him and explain why I said what I did. I take my robe off the hook of our closet door and put it on. I call Taylor asking him to check the camera and find out where Christian went. I was relieved to hear that Christian didn't leave the penthouse, and that he's in his office.

Walking down the hallway I pull my robe tighter around me. A sudden swoosh of nausea washes over me. Ugh. What the hell is wrong with me? Maybe I'm just upset with everything that just took place a few minutes ago.

I know I don't need to, but I knock on Christian's office door before opening it. Christian is kneeling in the middle of the room while mumbling something. Shit. I did this. I did this to him. Lowering myself to his knees I rest both of my hands on his knees.

"Christian?" He doesn't answer. "Christian, please. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. I wasn't thinking" Still nothing.

"You're scaring me Christian. Please, look at me" Slowly he lifts his head to look at me. His hair is a mess. His eyes are puffy and red.

"Let me explain," I start. "Well, you know that Author I was telling you about" He nods slightly. "He writes erotica. Jack told me that I should become familiar with his books so that when we receive the manuscript I'll know what to expect. While I was reading his first book I got turned on. I'm sorry Christian"

"Ana I..."

"I know, Christian. I know, and I'm sorry. It was stupid of me" He runs his fingers through his hair and sighs.

"Don't ever say that, baby. You're not stupid. It's just...I'm afraid that I would hurt you, and I don't ever want to hurt you"

"You wouldn't hurt me Christian"