Chapter 10

*****Don't forget to vote*****

APOV

After calling my dad and telling him the good news about Christian being awake. I asked him if he wouldn't mind picking me up later. My dad had no problem at all and told me to give his congrats to Christian. When I ended the phone call Christian asked me to keep him company. I thought that's what I was doing by being there. Nope I was wrong. He wanted me to lay down with him in his hospital bed.

I did. We laid in bed watching TV until the both of us fell asleep.

I woke up feeling warm. I opened my eyes to see Christian wrapped around me like a vein. His legs are entwined with mine, his arm is draped over me, and I can feel his breath on the back of my neck.

I try slowly to move his arm but when I do he ends up holding me tighter causing my bladder to feel like it's going to explode.

"Christian" I whisper. He doesn't move. "Christian" I whisper again. This time a little louder and he begins to wake.

"Ana what's wrong?"

"I have to use the bathroom" He lets go. I make a quick dash to the bathroom. Finishing I wash my hands. Returning to the room I look at my phone. It's 7 o'clock. Visiting hours are over at 8. This gives me an hour to talk to Christian about the two of us.

I take the seat next to Christian's bed. He frowns. I'm sure he would rather have me back in the bed with him but until I know what we are I need to keep my distance.

"Christian can I ask you something" I prop my feet up on the bed.

"Sure"

"I wanted to know what's going on between..."

"Us?" He finishes my sentence.

"Well yes" I say firmly. "Am I you're...are you my..." I mean I know we have told each other that we love one another. But in all honesty friends tell each other that they love them. I tell Kate that I love her all the time and vice versa.

"Come here" He pats the spot on the bed where I was earlier. I get off the bed and reclaim my spot. Instead of lying on my side to face him. I'm on my back looking at the TV.

"Ana look at me" I do. "For the last 8 months. 2 of which I've been asleep for. I've been secretly falling in love with you. I'm more in love with you now than I have ever been. Knowing that you spent all your time taking care of me while I was in a coma when you could have been out having a good time. Before all this happened when I was with you I just wanted it to be you and me. And when I wasn't with you, you were the only person I could ever think about"

"So what are you saying Christian?" I try to act as if I'm having a blonde moment. Really I just want to hear him say it. I want to hear him say that I'm his. His girlfriend.

With a light chuckle and a shake of his head. He says, "What I'm saying Anastasia. I want you to be my one and only. That is, if you'll have me?"

"Yes Christian, I'll have you as my one and only" I giggle. Christian cups my face. I wrap my arms around his neck. We both pull each other close. I tilt my head to the side and crash my mouth onto his.

*Cough* Christian and I break away from our kiss. Looking at the door I see that it's my dad.

"Hi Daddy" I say shyly. My dad just caught me making out with my boyfriend.

"Ana"

"Mr. Steele. Good to see you again. It's been a while," I can tell by the tone of Christian's voice that he's nervous. Who wouldn't be when your girlfriend's dad just caught you lip locking with his daughter.