Chapter 19

***Just a reminder to everyone.  I know it's a pain in the ass to wait for me to update for this story but trust me the wait is worth it.  If I actually posted the story without editing it, you would think my four year old son wrote it.  When I first wrote this story I had no idea what I was doing or even how to write properly.  So please be patient with me after I post each chapter, because it takes be a while to edit***

CPOV

For over a week I've been trying to get a hold of Ana and she isn't answering her phone. Every time I show up to Ray's house it seems as if I have just missed her. I'm sure this all has to do with that kiss. I couldn't help myself. I needed to feel her lips on mine. I needed to know if what we once had was still there, and it was. I could feel it. That spark, it's still there and powerful than ever.

I think I need to pay a visit to my sister in law and find out what it is that I need to do to win Ana's heart back. When it came to Ana I always thought I knew everything there was to know, but I could never hold a candle to Kate. She knows EVERYTHING.

Knocking on the front door to my brother's house. Elliot opens the door and says,

"Hey Bro, we weren't expecting you"

"I know. I'm sorry to show up unannounced like this, but I need to speak to your wife"

"What do you need to talk to Kate about?"

"Um...uh..." I rub the back of my neck.

"I get it. She's upstairs putting Ava down her nap"

"Thanks Elliot" I walk pass Elliot and head up the stairs to Ava's nursery. When I get to the door its wide open and I see Kate rocking on the rocking chair with Ava in her arms.

"Hey" I whisper as I walk into the bedroom.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" She whispers back.

"I needed to talk to you about something"

"Something or someone?" She asks. I had a feeling she knew why I was here. I'm sure she has already spoken with Ana about our kiss.

I think I fucked up again Kate. I know what I did was wrong I shouldn't had kissed her. I couldn't help it though. Kate she was the love of my life. Shit she still is the love of my life. There isn't a day that has gone by in the last 6 years that I didn't think about her. She is always on my mind. I should had chased after her that night" I run my hands through my hair.

"Christian" She sighs. "I understand what you're saying. I do. Believe me when I tell you that she still loves you, but right now she's scared"

"Scared of what?"

"She scared that she is going to end up heartbroken again. She thinks that she isn't good enough for you. Even though I've told her that isn't the case, she still believes it. What you need to do is take baby steps"

"Baby steps?" I question.

"Yes, baby steps. Take things slow. Don't push. Let it just happen"

"Got it. Don't push. Take it slow. It'll happen" She smiles.

"Would you like to hold your niece?"

"More than anything" Kate stands up and hands Ava to me.

"Who would have thought? Christian Grey has a soft side after all," Kate said and I smirk. "I meant what I said Christian. Ana still loves you"

After spending time with Ava I left my brother's house and found myself driving around the city. I don't know where I am going. Two hours later I find myself in my old high school parking lot. It brings back a lot of good memories I've shared with Ana. From the first time I laid eyes on her, to walking her to class every morning, and driving her home. She meant so much to me. She still means so much to me. Fuck it. I need to see her.