Chapter 3 {Luke Hemmings}

*Next day*
I walk into school with Calum, talking about anything and everything. We walk to our lockers when we notice a fight going on between a girl and a guy.
"You know what Madison? I'm done with you! You f*cked Mikey! My best friend. All of my friends were right. You are a slut!" The mysterious boy yells.
"Luke please, I'm sorry" I'm guessing Madison says.
"Save it im done. We're done!" Luke says looking around at the people. I'm the only girl close to him ( a/n Luke and Madi were fighting In front of Cal and Charlie's locker) and he walks over to me and crashes our lips crash together. Causing millions of butterflies in my stomach. I place a hand on his cheek and we kiss longer.
"Okay, okay. Break it up love birds." The principal, Mr. Harris says. We break apart and he looks at me. After a few seconds of silence, he clears his throat and walks off.
"Whoa Charlie with the bad boy!" Calum says nudging me. Causing me to blush
"Oh shut up."  I say giggling. Me and Cal pick up our back packs and start to walk off, when I get a tap on my shoulder.
"Stay away from Luke. He's mine!" Madison snaps.
"From the look of it, he's no longer yours, because you had to be the whore you are, and cheat on him!" Cal says budding in. The hallways get quiet, hanging on Calum's words. Madison huffs, trying to find what to say, but couldn't.
"Come on girls lets go!" She hisses at her friends.
"Thanks Cal." I say hugging him
"No problem." He whispers into my ear.

Once I make it into my first period class, which is music I take my seat in the back. Everyone had two people at their table, while I sit alone. The bell rings and the teacher starts talking, but i can't focus. All I can think about us Luke kissing me. And how amazing it felt.
"Ah Mr. Hemmings, you finally decide to join us." The music teacher starts "take your seat next to Charlotte."
I lift my head up to see who was coming to sit with me. I froze when I see Luke coming towards me.
"Hey." He says half waving.
"Hi." I return. He sits next to me and starts writing on paper. I tense up when he scoots closer to me and passes me a note.
Sorry about earlier. I just saw you and kissed you. Hope we can be friends.
Xx L.H
I read the note and mouth "we can be friends" to him so the teacher doesn't hear. After I say that, a smirk stretches across his face. God he's so hot. I'm starting to fall for him, and hard. But he would never love me, more less like me back! Look at me, I'm a nerd. And he's a delinquent teen. I'm definitely not his type.

After class I start making my way to my locker, when a hand pulls me into the janitors closet.
"I want you" a familiar voice whispers into my ear. I look up and see Luke.
"W-what?" I say confused and nervous.
"I want you. I don't know if you felt it too, but when I kiss you, I get this radiant feeling." He says trying to put it into words.
"Butterflies?" I ask
"Yeah." He says rubbing the back of his head. I want him to, but I want to have a little fun.
"I felt the same. But you're going to have to fight for me." I whisper into his ear.
"Who do I need to beat up?" He ask cracking his knuckles.
"Not like that" I giggle "Show me that you really want me." I smirk
"Okay. Anything for you princess." He says right as the bell rings "we're going to be late for class." He whispers into my neck, sending a shock down my spine and goosebumps on my skin. He made me feel a different way. James never gave me this feeling. I feel alive with Luke. How I always wanted to feel.

The rest of the day was a blur. I walk to my locker to get my backpack and get my books when I see Luke looking at me.
"Can I get your number?" Luke asks finally coming up to me.
"Yeah." I say grabbing his phone and punching my number in.
"Thanks princess." He says winking and walking away.
"Hey earth to Charlie!" Calum says waving his hands in front of me.
"Hey" I say giggling.
"I want you to meet some of my lads." He says taking my hand.
"Okay." I say half smiling. I walk up to 2 other guys.
"Guys this is Charlie. The one I was telling you about." Calum says.
"I thought Charlie was going to be a guy. But this is a pleasant surprise." A guy with crazy hair says.
"Michael! You just met her calm down. Besides Luke has his eye on her." Calum says, and Michael's smirk quickly faded.
"Luke always gets the hot girls!" He mumbles loud enough for me to hear. I giggle and cover my cheeks as I start to blush.
"Hello Charlotte." Luke whispers into my hair.
"Hello Luke. You can call me Charlie if you'd like." I say
"Okay Charlie. What're you doing?" He asks
"Meeting some of Calum's friends." I say back
"Ah, so Calum introduced you to the band?" Luke asks.
"Band?" I ask confused.
"Yeah band. That's Michael he plays the guitar, so do I.Calum plays the bass.  And Ashton there, he plays the drums." He says pointing at each of them.
"Awesome what's the name of your band?" I ask shaking hands with Michael and Ashton.
"5 seconds of summer. Or 5sos" Calum says.
"Nice." I say looking at my phone. I read the time, and I wasted an hour talking to the boys. "Hey I have to go my parents would kill me if I was anymore late. They are hella strict" I say waving bye to all of the guys.
"I'll walk you out to your car." Luke says jogging to get next to me "okay" I say as he takes me to my car.
"Thanks for taking me to my car." I say as we approach my white Jeep.
"My pleasure." Luke says pulling me into a hug. I hug him back and rest my head into his chest. I hear his heartbeat faster. I can't help but smile. Once we pull apart I look at him and he get closer to my lips. I put my arms around his neck and get onto my tippy toes to reach and connect our lips. Butterflies fill my stomach, and I feel invincible.