Chapter 31 {Photoshoot}

Charlie's pov

"Hey guys so today me and Cameron have a photoshoot to do for a wedding magazine and I was wondering if all of you want to come?" I ask the room that is filled with everyone including Jess. Who's Luke's new girlfriend. To be honest I'm really jealous.
"Yes!" All of them say. Pretty soon we're all piled in a van. Me and Cam in the front, Sophie Michael and Calum are in the middle, and Ashton Luke and Jess are in the back.

"We're home!" Me and Cam yell at the same time once we get in the shoot. Me and him look at each other and laugh. To be honest I missed Photoshoots just a little.
"Mr. And Mrs. Dallas! Or for today at least." James says laughing. Making everyone laugh. "Right this way Charlotte. We'll have people help you get in the dress if you need help.
"Uh can my friend come with me?" I ask James looking at Sophie.
"Of course! Just go to your dressing room." James says with a smile. James is amazing.

"Whoa." Sophie says once we get into the dressing room.
"Yeah. They get pretty crazy." I say laughing and heading over to my "wedding" dress. "Could you help me?" I ask as I reveal a beautiful white dress.
"Oh my god that's beautiful." Sophie says once she lays her eyes on it.
"Yeah." I say as I strip down.
"Whoa!" Sophie says covering her eyes. "How are you comfortable with that?" She asks laughing.
"I've been on runways and done many shoots. You learn to not let it bother you. But trust me. In the beginning I hid behind a curtain to get dressed." I say laughing and looking back at the older days. Sophie just laughs and nods and helps me get into my dress.

Once they do my hair and makeup, and once Sophie gets my heels on right, it's time to walk out there.
"You look beautiful! I swear I'm going to cry." Sophie says as she walks down the halls with me. Once we make it to the end I see Michael and Ashton get wide eyed.
"What is there something on the dress?" I ask looking frantically on the white dress making sure I didn't mess it up.
"No. You just look gorgeous." Michael says practically drooling.
"Back off Clifford she's mine." Cam says playfully. Michael and Cam became really close friends which makes me really happy. "You do look stunning though." Cam says making me blush.
"Ah you're ready. Now it's time for the photoshoot!" James says clapping and making everyone yay in excitement. I look back at the group and make eye contact with Luke. He seems to be in awe. I don't know why, but he does.

The photoshoot was a lot more fun with your friends there to support you and cheer you on.
"I love that one!" Sophie tells James pointing to one of us in the garden with my dress draped over the stairs (the picture at the top)
"I do too! This one is the one that's going in the magazine." James says and everyone is happy with the choice. It is beautiful. But hopefully my real wedding pictures are with someone else.

On our way our me and Cam get swarmed with paps.
"Cameron! Is it true that you and Charlie are engaged?" One man asked
"No we just did a wedding shoot for a wedding magazine." Cam says. And that's the only one that he answers. We all make it to the car in one piece. Which is good.
"Oh my god guys you did amazing!" Ashton says from the back seat.
"Aw thank you guys. You should come to some of our other ones. Oh my god Cam do you remember our first photoshoot together?" I ask laughing a little about how long ago that was.
"Yes." Cam says laughing back
"What about it?" Sophie asks.
"We had to do a photoshoot together and it was really awkward because I had to wear just a bra and shorts and he only wore underwear." I say and everyone laughs. "And you guys know me I had to make it awkward." I say and everyone starts to laugh again.
" "Don't get the wrong impression of me. Usually when people meet me for the first time they don't see me half naked." " Cam says trying to say it in my voice.
"It's true." I say laughing. Everyone is still laughing except for Luke. What has gotten into him. It's not like he wants me or anything so what's his problem. I'll probably ask him later.

"Charlie how can you eat fatty foods, and still not gain a pound?" Sophie asks as I take another bite of my pizza. I just shrug, because honestly I have no idea. "It's not fair. I'm really fat." Sophie says looking down at her FLAT stomach.
"Babe you are not fat. You are beautiful the way you are." Calum says kissing her.
"Thanks baby." She says kissing him back. They are so cute together oh my god. I'm so happy they stayed together through all of the headlines saying Calum was cheating. I know Calum would never cheat, and Sophie knows that too. And the funny part is, the girl they said Calum was secretly seeing, was his sister.

In the middle of our conversation Cam gets a call.
"Uh hello? Hold on." Cam says really nervous. "I have to go do something for a bit." Cam says rushing out the door.
"Who called?" I ask getting up from the table that's filled with pizza and people.
"Business." Cam says before he heads out the door.
"That was weird." I say with a worried look on my face.
"Yeah. Does he do that a lot?" Sophie asks.
"No. Maybe once before. But it always makes him so jumpy and nervous around me. I don't know if I did something or not." I say resting my head in my hands.
"I think he's cheating on you Charlie." Sophie says. And that's when everything came crashing down.