Chapter 35 {Real Love&Fake Goodbyes}

Today Sophie  and the boys are leaving L.A to go to London. Of course I'm sad, my family is leaving me again. But I know that we'll see each other sooner than we think, hopefully. We promised each other that we would try our hardest to see each other when we could. But I don't think it will happen with the boys on the road. But we could always FaceTime and Skype right?

"You guys will call me right?" I ask as we wait for them to board the plane.
"Of course! You know I will. I did last time we were alway from each other!" Sophie says laughing.
"You talked to her?" All of the boys ask mad. "Without us?" Aw
"It's not my fault you guys weren't up at like 6 am." Sophie says laughing making me laugh, and all the boys roll their eyes.
"Flight 937 to Australia ready to board." Was the thing that made my heart drop. It didn't hit me hard until they had to go. I'm going to have to say goodbye to Luke once again. And saying goodbye to him only gets harder as time goes. It may seem easier on the outside but on the inside a piece of my heart breaks.
"Goodbye Charlie." Luke says kissing my cheek, we hear fans go crazy in the background and cameras shutter every time they take a picture. I just smile before connecting our lips together. This time it wasn't the pecks we always did, it was a kiss. Like the ones we have each other while we dated. Every time our lips touch I melt into his hand. Like I'm wrapped around his finger. We pull apart and smile to each other. "I'm going to miss you Charlotte Rose." Luke whispers on my lips.
"I'm going to miss you more Lukas Robert." I say making him smile. He just looks into my eyes for the longest time and smiles again.
"You're so beautiful." He says making me blush. "I can't wait for you to be mine again." He whispers not breaking eye contact with me. I can feel my heart beat in my throat and all I can think about is him. I'm helplessly in love with him, and he has no idea. This just makes it harder for me to say goodbye to him. He's going to be gone in a matter of moments, and there's no way to stop it. We can't do anything but sit back and watch each mile tear us apart. I know Luke feels the same way because a tear rolls down his soft cheek.
"Don't cry. It'll be okay." I whisper on his lips as I wipe the existing tears off of his face. He gives me a weak smile.
"I won't be okay unless I'm with you. I'm wrapped around your finger Charlotte Rose." Luke says holding back tears, because he doesn't want to cry in front of the fans and paps
"I'll see you soon. I promise." I say before giving him another tight hug.

After saying bye to the rest of them, they leave me at the airport alone. No one to call my own anymore. No friends by my side anymore. No more like family. Because they are my family. And what am I doing not being with them? I'm here all alone, while my family is far away from me. And that breaks my heart. It really does. Seeing my only family leave, and me not going with them. I'm not there with them while they enjoy some of the greatest moments in their lives. I'm not there to see Sophie and Calum grow as a couple. I'm not there to see us grow up together. We've been best friends since I was 17. And my next birthday I'm turning 20. All of us grew up with together with everyone by their side. And now that can't happen. Because I'm here and they're there. I shouldn't have taken advantage of what I had. And what I had was family. And people who love me for me. And the people who helped me love myself. They have helped me through so much, and I could never repay them for it. Sophie taught me that someone doesn't have to be family, to be your sister. Michael taught me not to care about what other people thing about me. Ashton taught me how to stay strong. Calum taught me to be happy in the saddest of times. And Luke, Luke taught me how to love. And how to be loved. And how to be happy. I wouldn't be who I am today without them. And now we aren't together anymore, we aren't a family. We're a broken family, broken by miles. But we are always together in spirit. But I wish that we were together. Under one roof, the back in the tour days. Those were some of the best days of my life. Thanks to them. I miss them more than anything in the world. Which gives me a great idea.
"One plane ticket to Australia please!"

And that's the end of this book. I hope you guys enjoyed the fucked up adventures, and the love. This book is rather short but the next book will be better. Oh yeah did I mention a sequel? Yep! There's going to be a sequel called "Mr&Mrs Runaway" oooooo! Oh my god I can't wait!! You have no idea how excited I am to start a new book. I don't know when it will be out but I will tell you as soon as I put it out!! I love you guys so much and thank you to the people who read my book. It means the world to me!! I hope you loved the book as much as I loved writing it. I have so many plans for the future and I can't wait to make the plans reality!! Thank you guys once again, idk how many times I said thank you but oh well. I love you guys and all of you are beautiful.
Love you babes XX