Chapter 22 {The Dork In The Flower Crown}

Charlie's pov

Once Luke gets back into the bus he looks mad.
"What happened?" I ask concerned
"Nothing. I just told him to stay away from you. And if he hurt you he would die." He says calmly.
"Okay." I say smiling. No guy has ever cared for me this much. Not even James. And I dated him for a year. These past few months have been a blessing. And I couldn't ask for anything better. I have to admit, once I saw Ashley and James I was super scared. That's why I wanted to get off stage, but that dork wanted me to be beside him for a few songs like Good Girls, Just Saying, and Kiss Me Kiss Me. And of course after that one all of the fans wants us to kiss. I love everyone in the fandom. They are all so sweet and kind. They are like family. And I hope I get to be apart of this family.

*Next Morning*

"Wake up sleeping beauty." I say in Luke's ear laughing. "Come on you have to get up." I say giggling a trying to push him off the bunk. After about 30 more attempts I decide to get ready.
After searching through my bag I find a Misfits tank top and black high waisted shorts, along with my black vans. After doing my makeup and hair if find a flower crown and put it on. Not bad charlie i think to myself.
After I get done I go to Luke's bunk  and see that's he's gone. Hm he got up himself. Good job sleeping beauty.

After about 30 minutes the bathroom door opens revealing Luke in a Misfits tank top. Me and him look at each other, then ourselves, then back at each other.
"Great minds think alike." I say smirking and laughing.
"Indeed." He says laughing and sitting down. He pats a spot next to him signaling me to sit down. Once I do he takes my crown off and puts it on.
"Oh my god! You have to let me get a picture of that!" I say giggling. He nodded and got up. I pulled out my phone and took a picture. He looks so cute. I show him the picture and me and him start laughing.

Today the boys had a break before going to another show tomorrow, so me and Luke can do something today.
"So whatcha wanna do?" I ask plopping down next to him, and putting my head on his shoulder.
"We do have the bus to ourselves." He says smirking.
"Jesus! You need Jesus!" I say smacking his arm and laughing.
"Fine fine. But it will happen one day." He says getting up and smirking.
"In your dreams Hemmings." I say getting up and getting closer to his face. A smirk grew on his face and he looks into my eyes. Causing me to freeze. I swear he can look into my soul. His eyes are so beautiful. Mine are nothing compared to his.
"You're so beautiful." He whispers into my ear, making goosebumps to appear.
"I'm far from beautiful." I say back with a half smile. ( a/n this face: :/ idk how to describe it okay sorry lol).
"Not true." He says grabbing onto my hand. "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. And I'm going to make you feel that way." He says sitting down and pulling me into his lap, and making me face him.
"Okay." I say smiling looking back into his eyes. How am I so lucky to have him? He's just so amazing. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. It feels nice to call Luke my boyfriend again. It makes me fee, complete. I don't know. I just feel safe having Luke by my side. Because I know he would do anything for me, and I'd do anything for him.

After like 3 hours of deciding, me and Luke find a roller skating rink.
"This is cool." I say shrugging as we get to the skate booth.
"A size 6 please. " I say and Luke looks at me with wide eyes. "What?" I ask as I get my skates.
"You have small feet, damn." He says as he gets his skates and sits next to me.
"Shut up I know." I say laughing as I get my skates on. I wait for Luke to get his on before I stand up. Once he's done me and him stand up. And of course me being my clumsy self I loose my balance.
"Whoa! I got you." Luke says as he catches me before I fall. "I'll always catch you." Luke says with a warm smile on his face. I return a smile and grab onto his hand to gain my balance, and getting used to the heavy skates anchoring my feet down to the floor.

"Hey look what I can do!" Luke says as he jumps and wipes out. "Not a smart idea." He groans as he gets on his feet.
"Are you okay?" I say in between laughter.
"Not funny." Luke says fake pouting. He tries to keep a straight face but it soon cracks when he sees me smiling. He tries to skate again but looses his balance and falls again. Once I see this I can't help but laugh even harder making me fall. Then Luke starts laughing, and we're just sitting in the middle of the rink laughing like idiots.

"That was fun." Luke says grabbing my hand.
"Yeah. But I think I have like 10 busies on my butt." I say making both of us laugh.
"Yeah me too." Luke says when we reach the car. He opens the door for me and helps me get in.
"Thank you." I say giving him a warm smile.
"Anything for my beautiful girlfriend." He says as he gets in the drivers side.

"Let's go to the mall and window shop." I say pointing at an outdoor outlet mall.
"Okay." Luke says with a half smile.

"Hey I'm going to see if there's a shirt I want from that store right there." Luke says pointing at a random store.
"Okay I'll be right here." I say as he kisses my cheek.
"Okay." He says smiling and walking into the store.
"Hey sexy lady." A man whispers into my ear. I turn around to see who is talk to me.
"Excuse me?" I snap.
"Sassy one. I like it." The mysterious man says with a smirk.
"Leave me alone!" I say as I try to go to the store Luke's in.
"Oh no! Where do you think you're going?" He says snatching my wrist and pulling me.
"What the hell?!" I hear Luke tell as he sees me.
"LUKE HELP ME!" I yell getting everyone's attention. Luke starts to run to get closer to us. I was fighting the guy, so he picked me up and slung me on his shoulder. "LUKE HELP ME PLEASE!" I yell crying. I see Luke get even more mad and he starts running faster. After about 5 more minutes of chasing we get to the mans car. "GET OFF OF ME!" I yell in the mans face as he starts to unlock the door.
"GET THE FUCK OFF MY GIRLFRIEND! YOU PERV!" Luke yells as he gets in the mans face. I run over to Luke's side and cry even harder. As I get to Luke's side, Luke punches the man right in the nose. The man falls down and grabs his nose.
"You'll pay for that fucker!" He hisses to Luke as he gets up. He tries to punch Luke but he grabs his arm and twists it, making the man screech in pain. Luke punches the guy again and makes the guy stay to the ground while I call the police.
"Hello what's your emergency?" The lady says
"Me and my boyfriend are at the outlet mall and a man tried to kidnap me. And my boyfriend protected me." I say still crying.
"Okay m'am we'll be there as soon as we can." She says in a rush.
"Thank you." I say and hang up.

About 5 minutes after I called 5 police cars pull up and see the scene. They put the man in handcuffs and throw him in the back of the car and drive off.
"Good thing your boyfriend was here. We've been searching for him for the past year. He's a sex offender and murderer. If this young man wasn't here, you would have been dead." Officer  Charles says. The last part makes me break down and cry. I'll always protect you.
"Hey. I told you Id always protect you. And I always will. I promise." Luke says as he sees me cry. He sits down next to me and starts to run circles in my back.
"Thank you." I mumble holding in the tears.
"Of course." Luke says as he lifts up my chin and kisses me.
"Could you guys tell your story to the news?" A reporter say. I look at Luke and he just shrugs.
"Sure."